“Fantastic ”

Price range: US$11 - US$28
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant, great food, great service. We are in Naples for our honeymoon en route to Panarea and dropped in after walking past and seeing the upstairs terrace restaurant.

It’s a great spot with lovely food, up from the hustle and bustle of the square and it’s lovely as the sun goes down. Very ambient

Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent, highly recommend the fried pizza. View is amazing and very clean bathrooms. The blonde waitress that served us was extremely rude. The other wait staff were great. I would not return, i prefer to spend my hard earned money at a place where i feel comfortable.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

As much as I love pizza my stomach cannot take it too often. Occasionally I've had severe digestive problems when eating pizza in other locations. I've come to this place for my pizza for the past 3+ years and NEVER had digestive issues with this pizza. The quality is consistently excellent! What makes it all the BEST for me, however, is Carlo and his welcoming hospitality. GRAZIE CARLO!!

Also, in many other places in the area you have to wait absurdly long lines, eat a not-so-special pizza, be rushed out (so that other people can be rushed through), and spend more! Not at Palazzo Petrucci Pizzeria. I've never had to wait too long for a table and certainly never felt rushed. Some waiters are better than others but the consistent high quality certainly makes up for some small setbacks.

Thank you all for allowing me to enjoy my pizza without issues! Please keep your high quality standards. Looking forward to my next pizza!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Dropped in, thought it looked nice. Wrong. Pizzas v substandard, lots of people leaving most of their crust, service brusque to the point of rudeness, and UNRIPE TOMATOES IN NAPLES IN MAY!!!! House white wine OK.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This restaurant is located in the square in the old quarter of Naples - with many other restaurants in the locality. But it is worth considering either lunch or dinner here because it is an excellent location (you sit viewing the teeming life of a city) and the food and wine are very good. We went on a relatively quiet evening when the service was very good - the food - we had pizza and a salad, and the local wines - were all of a very good standard. Delicious - not 'gourmet' - but unpretentious nice Italian food.