All reviewsnice hotelprivate car parktaxi driverwrong locationnext morningpoor areaclose to the airportplenty of hot waterroom was spaciousnaples airportplace to sleepcleaned dailyafter midnightcontinental breakfastpublic transportationair conditioningcroissants
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in Aug. Of 2016 , I found this hotel to be the best and friendlyest Hotel in all of Italy Italia, Service was the best I had on my Trip to Italy and the staff were excellent I will stay there again for sure and I look forward to seeing them all staff and the people of that neighborhood, yes it is a poor area but you could not find a nicer people they were very friendly and honest I will be very happy to see them again, I met a lady there in the Neighborhood who was the most beautiful woman I have seen , She was like a Goddess green eyes , About 5 ft.10 in.Tall and had a body like that of the Goddess Diana I spent an Evening with her and her Strawberry blonde Hair and I will never forget her, I hope to see her again all and all the Hotel and the People lived in the area were the greatest people I have ever met and my stay in the hotel was truly the greatest the Owner was also the Manager and he saw to every thing ...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Good value for money. Clean, smart with good facilities. Very close to airport and main railway station. Taxi fare from airport to hotel is less than 17 euros. Take an 8 euro return train to Sorrento and use the tour operator outside the station behind the newspaper shop, to enjoy a range of day trips.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lamja1
Reviewed 18 March 2017

With my family we stayed for a week.
The service received was surprisingly good. The staff is friendly, helpful and engaging.
The location is ideal for those traveling by car. The links (by car) are very fast thanks to the immediate vicinity of the connection to the motorways. To reach the city center can be a bit more complicated if one doesn't know how to come to the public transportation.
Although the district is not the most quiet and panoramic of Naples, the fact that the hotel is in a dead end street makes it quiet and safe.
The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. The only drawback is that not always are sprinkled with accuracy. Are equipped with safe, air conditioning and minibar.
The Italian-style breakfast is tasty and generous.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The location of the Hotel is terrible especially when you are walking, it is dirty and scary about 10 minute walk from the closest metro station which does not run on weekends on regular basis and not after 10 pm, so be ready to use the buses. No one knows when the buses run though. Not even local people. We were quite shocked to be served our breakfast at the reception. The official explanation - we only have 4 guests and it is not worth it to serve breakfast at the dining room - quite shocking. So, normally really poor choice for breakfast was limited to a croissant and coffee only. Most of the staff does not speak English. This is a no go for all international tourists. Very disappointing and not 21 century standard.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

What a lovely hotel. Clean, amazing friendly staff and a fabulous breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Please note, the hotel is not in the centre of Naples, it's a 10 minute walk to the train station and then 2 stops to Garibaldi. Would not want to do the journey back at night so got a taxi each evening from Garibaldi to the hotel for 15 euros. I had heard from people that Poggioreale was not the best area to stay in, but honestly had no problems. It does look a bit run down but the hotel is worth staying at. The hotel can arrange airport transfers for you for only 16 euros.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends