“Tasty Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Ferdinando
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for dinner. I order the bruschetta to start which was fine. For mains I ordered the sausage pasta, again this was really nice. I though there might have been a bit more meat.
It was nice and would go back if I was in the area again. Ample seating inside and outside. Be careful if you are sitting outside as riders on mopeds are slightly reckless.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Always a pleasure and delight to eat here! The best risotto, creamy, great flavors, more than 20 from which to choose! Owners Stefano and Anna are a delight! See my reivew of their other restaurant nearby, Hosteria Toledo, for photos of their risotto!

1  Thank Bruce D
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Can’t recommend. This eggplant was just not very good. It was so heavily doused with tomato sauce it had to be scraped off. The gentle taste was just not there. It was not served very warm. The Risotto arrived and it was beautiful. Wish it tasted as beautiful. Actually the taste was pretty good it just needed to be cooked a few minutes longer. The bread was served in a little bag which was cute but it was a bit stale. Service was great. Two other tables and all tourist. No locals. Search for the local gathering places. We actually sat in a place owned by Valu’ by the name of Antica Cucina Napoletana. So we got to order from either place. Which was nice. Service and attitude were great. Therefore a rating of 3.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We came here to have risotto and I was excited by the huge variation they seemed to have on the menu.

Unfortunately the service was rude and I wouldn't call their risotto "risotto" at all. The rice was raw and seafood seemed to be something taken out of a freezer: tasteless and just plain strange. We've had Italian risotto in Italy before and this was super far from it. So sad.

I told the waitress that my dish was raw and didn't meet my expectations. Her answer: "OK." And that was it. Unbelievable!

Don't recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank Mai835
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We went there last week as we had been recommended the place and it did not disappoint!

I had the risotto verse, risotto with pistachio and hazelnut and it was absolutely delicious. We sat outside and the restaurant was really nice looking in the inside too, the staff was very friendly and the wine was fantastic.

Overall a lovely meal that did not break the bank