Hotel della Piccola Marina(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$252
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$367/night.

US$949
US$495
US$348
US$312
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Weber Ambassador Capri(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$213
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$295
US$286
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

US$613
US$595
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$797/night.

US$394
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Relais Maresca(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$370
US$275
US$799
US$715
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskosher restaurantstudio suitecomplimentary mini barour honeymoonfresh lemonadebeautiful hotelfunicular ticketssea viewnarrow streetsthe main squarenice roomour entire triphighly recommend this hotelcable carbottle of proseccoyour luggageblue grotto
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We are just leaving a dreamy four night stay at Tiberio Palace in Capri. We visited with our six-year-old girl and nine-year-old boy who enjoyed it as much as we did. The staff was warm, friendly, fun, and on it. They started to anticipate our needs after the first day and would bring us coffee the way we like when we came down for the fabulous breakfast every morning. Starting the day on their terrace with a view of the sea is perfection. The breakfast they provide is over the top Fabulous - savory, sweet, cereals, pastries, fresh fruit, veggies, and so much more. You come down to an entire room filled with extraordinary food. There is also a menu with eggs, pancakes, etc.

That alone is worth the stay, but the hotel keeps delivering. The decor is so chic, the rooms are roomy and full of space to spread out. We booked adjoining sea view suites and they were incredible. There were beautiful terraces off the front of both rooms with lovely furniture and a small hanging seat swing. So fun! The room service was fast and accommodating for kids needs - our son loves raw veggies/fruit and they would always provide that. Every whim was met.

The concierge was informed, helpful, and quick. Even the laundry service was incredible. I could go on! The staff called my daughter principessa and truly catered to her every need. She and my son were totally spoiled.

I loved the location of the hotel - just above the chic shops. It was fun to walk through the small streets to the hotel at the end of each day.

I leave with a full heart and a desire to return as soon as possible. Tiberio Palace exceeded my expectations and I consider my standards for service, food, accommodations, and decor to be pretty high. You just can’t miss with this wonderfully run property. Kudos to the management for keeping their staff happy and professional. I give it my highest recommendation.

Thank you Tiberio Palace for happy family memories we will have forever — the very best gift!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AroundtheWorld4181
GMCapri, Direttore generale at Capri Tiberio Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
your gorgeous review made our day! thank you so much for sharing your comments.
Your description is exactly how we want all of our guests to feel; pampered, relaxed, comfortable and at home.

Learning that you wish to return soon fullfills us with joy.
We can't wait to welcome you and your lovely family back for another great stay at Capri Tiberio Palace.

Warm regards

Reviewed 9 July 2018

we go to Capri every year for ten years but this was the first time we stayed in Tiberio Palace. It is a luxury oasis, a true 5 star hotel.
We stayed in a one bedroom suite and it looked fantastic. The hotel's design is very chic.
The service is great. The breakfast is good, the romanian waiter (my apologies for not remembering his name) remembers everything you ask for the first morning and brings it every day, that was amazing!!
The location is very good , close to the Piazza.
One of the best hotels in Capri!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andreea_Visoiu
GMCapri, Direttore generale at Capri Tiberio Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Andreea,
thank you so much for leaving us such a fantastic review. We are delighted you appreciated your stay with us.

Your kind words have been passed on to the team and they're all delighted to have been rated so highly.
We hope it's not too long until your next visit!

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Overpriced, but delicious. Worth the price to break up a coastal trip living off m&m’s and chips for three days. They are very pretentious and will make you throw out plastic water bottle you walk in with.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank brookstat1999

Dear Brookstat,

Thank you for your comments. We're so pleased you enjoyed your meal with us; it is true it can become difficult to find a good kosher meal in Southern Italy - our Terrazza Tiberio restaurant being the only one south of Rome!

We are so very focused on delivering the best dining experience; while no food or beverages from outside are allowed to comply with OU rules, we are also very keen in creating a nice five star environment for your meal. So sorry if our attention to details and respect of kosher standards was perceived as pretentious.

looking forward to welcoming you back for another delicious meal,
Best Regards

Reviewed 1 July 2018

OK I don’t know where to start from, but let’s put it this way, I really really hope and pray that one day every major city in the world would have at least one hotel offering the same concept going on at this place.
The idea of having a kosher section in a non kosher restaurant is AMAZING. The food together with the atmosphere was perfection.

I would defiantly be back!

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank jontadmor

Dear Guest,
A fantastic review thank you so much! we are delighted you enjoyed the kosher section of our Terrazza Tiberio restaurant. It's truly an honor to be considered as an inspiration for others!

We can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

So a little context. My wife is Orthodox/kosher and I'm not. Wherever we travel, we always have to look for Kosher food and this time with our kids. We took a ferry here and back from Naples because of the reviews and availability of this restaurant. I've eaten Kosher in NYC, Rome, Milan, Paris, and many other cities, so I have some idea of what I should expect. The location of this place is actually very nice, overlooking the sea. And the communication between me and them via email was excellent. When we arrived at the restaurant, we noticed a fantastic view and tables set up outside overlooking the water. But, we were informed that due to the OU restrictions, no kosher food could be served out there. We had to sit inside. And that was a huge negative, considering the website shows the view. Not a deal-killer, but it would have made the evening much better. Once we sat down, we looked closely at the menu(which is available on the website) and began trying to figure out what to order. After adding it all up, the prices were incredibly high. Hey, it's Capri, it's Kosher, whatever, we'll deal with it. Then the food showed up. To say small portions would be an understatement. I mean, like smaller than I'd sit down to eat at home. And I usually judge a place based on whether I can make it better on my own(I'm not a chef). Sorry, but this is one of those cases. I ordered spaghetti. Huge plate. Tiny amount. My wife ordered a steak. Not sure if was even a 1/4 pound. I think they charged me $60 for it? And even she said it was just 'ok'. When we were done, the bill came to close to $200 and we decided not to even order desert or coffee...that might have added another $100 to the bill. So, I know there are several great reviews here and I am not challenging any of them. We all have our opinions. But, based on what I paid for and what I received, I'd rather have found any other non-kosher place, double-wrapped my fish, and called it a night. The hosts/waiters were very nice, I do have to say that. Hope this helps.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Lilmishabear
GMCapri, Direttore generale at Capri Tiberio Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for your feedback, which we value.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the location, swift communication with the team and attentive service.
As we are committed to delivering a top quality dining experience and top notch ingredients, while complying with the very high standards of the OU, we believe our prices are proportionate to our level of excellence.

Kind Regards