“Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii”

Rosato Private Tour
Ranked #2 of 35 Food & Drink in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Vittorio, as you can probably tell I am a native Italian and have been providing limousine tours since 2001. I was born in Sorrento, a little town perched on the bay of Naples, I grew up here in the south of Italy and love to show off all the beauty of my region. Before starting my own business I worked with some of the best limousine car service companies in Sorrento, Positano and on the Amalfi Coast. I have and still work with best hotels and travel agencies of Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello Naples, Rome and Florence. For many years I learned from the best until I was capable of giving better than best possible tours, I take pride in ensuring every person gets the most out of their visit to Italy. In fact my primary goal is to make sure you never forget the time you spend with me! I take it to be a great privilege that you would choose me to help you experience Campania (Which is Latin for countryside - even the Romans knew it was the best in all of Italy!). My hobbies are photography, especially on the Amalfi coast which has many great spots to take pictures from. In fact, when I'm in the car with my clients, I try not to miss any single photo opportunity. I also love to travel, I think it is one of the best things in life. I have been to the USA, UK, Thailand, France, Spain and one of my dreams is to see the all the capital cities in the world. On every trip I made, I always tried to understand the local culture: in fact, it is something I try to do for my clients as well, helping them to appreciate the beautiful southern Italian culture: Art, history, food, the hospitality of the people and the many different handmade items. I am so thankful to live in such a marvellous part of Italy, near historical beauties such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum, Oplontis, the wonderful city of Naples with fantastic monuments, main town squares, International Museum and do not forget that THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD IS IN THE BAY OF NAPLES! The beautiful landscapes of the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula where you will find a breathtaking views. Positano, the vertical village, Amalfi with its historical Saint Andrew's Cathedral and Ravello with its beautiful villas. It was visiting these places from my little hometown of Sorrento that awoke the love of travelling in me and I love being able to share that with other people. I want to say thank you for visiting my website and I hope you find it helpful in some way. Yours Sincerely, Vittorio Rosato, Managing Director of Rosato Private Tour.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were picked up on time from our cruise port for a full day excursion to Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii. Our driver was well dressed and a local with over 10 years of tourism experience. His English was very good and helped explain all of our questions and made wonderful suggestions. The day of driving was taxing but our trip was made as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend booking with Rosato Private Tours for anyone looking for a professional driver with good English speaking skills and takes the time to help customize or make the trip flexible to your needs. A wonderful time and we hope to be back again using Rosato in the future.

3  Thank Tommy L
"fantastic driver"
"safe driver"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We used Rosato Private Tours for our entire Italy trip and it was nothing short of AMAZING!!!! Vittorio was so pleasant! His team was just as great! They were funny, patient, helpful, and most importantly professional! You can tell they take their business very seriously! They all wore business attire the whole time, even in 90 degree weather!!! I loved Italy, a big part of that was this service! They had great recommendations and were never later. Lastly, they made every we wanted to happen happen!

Thank you to Rosato Private Tours!!!

2  Thank Jamila G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you want a fabulous day, seeing all of the small cliff towns on the Amalfi Coast, Vittorio Rosato is the way to go! He's a great driver, very personable, funny and informative! We had such a great day with him, stopping in Positano, Amalfi, and Ravella. He drives a sweet Mercedes van, drops you off in the town and gives you time to wander. In Ravella, he arranged for us to eat at a wonderful, family owned restaurant with fantastic views. I would HIGHLY recommend his services!!

1  Thank teachcass
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend Rosato Private Tours very relaxing great company and a super host. Vittorio was very knowledgable with the local area and knew some fantastic places to visit for lunch,gelato and also great photo stops along the way. Cannot thank Vittorio enough for a fantastic day along the Amalfi coast,me and my girlfriend will treasure these places and photos forever a absolutely incredible day and cannot wait to come back.

1  Thank Glenfrankie
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked Rosato Private Tour for most of our excursions while in Italy. I highly recommend using this service if you are planning on going to the Sorrento, Naples and Amalfi Coast area. The do personal tours and drop off and pick up service as well. All the drivers were excellent and spoke fluent English. The restaurant recommendations were the best. They are well known in area so they knew who to call and where to take us when we asked to stop at a grocery store or asked for a great seafood restaurant. All of our trips were informative and full of laughs and fun. They were always on time and very accommodating. Our train was late coming back from a day trip in Rome and once I got cell service I had a text from them letting me know that they will be waiting for us to arrive. We did not have to worry about getting around which was the best part of our trip. I can't wait to go back and book another adventure with Vittorio. I have been telling everyone they need to go and use Rosato Private Tour..They created great memories for me and my friends.

2  Thank Lennette W