Reviews (3 859)
1 968
1 214
1 968
1 214
All reviews the executive lounge indoor pool kids club diamond member settimo lounge bay of naples sea view large hotel walk into town family room up hill beautiful hotel mount vesuvius an upgrade main restaurant top floor train station
179 - 184 of 3 859 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is a great Hilton hotel. Hilton service, food and wonderful ambiance. If you are looking for a traditional Italian style hotel/visit do not stay here, but if you want the amenities and the Hilton brand when you are abroad this is a great place. The outdoor pool is fantastic.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice, comfortable, great views out to sea and Vesuvius in the distance. Rooms are OK, not what we expected for the price tag but all of Sorrento is quite expensive; nice beds but no wardrobe, just a couple of drawers and and open hanging rail. Nice tv if you’re staying in the room! Bathroom fine, nothing special. Conference facilities good but coffee not very free-flowing which is important to me!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a really pleasant few days at Hilton Sorrento Palace. The Exec rooms are spacious, with both a walk in shower and bath, balcony and a geriously sized bed (Super King).

Being a Diamond member I found it very frustrating to have to fight for free WiFi (HH Benefit), they tried to charge us for the Bottles of water from the mini bar (another HH benefit), what’s more they advised they upgraded us when actually I just got the room I paid for. We also went to the exec lounge most days but on the final day we went to the lounge and to our surprise they had no record of us having access to the lounge and once again we had to fight for the HHonnors benefits.

We also advised the hotel via the notes on booking and at check in that it was our honey moon, the staff wasn’t phased.

To conclude we had a lovely stay and can’t fault the room, food or staff but if you’re happy to keep paying for all the benefits you would normally get for free via Hilton Honors program you’ll be happy here otherwise if you challenge why you haven’t received your benefits you’ll be seen as a nuisance by hotel staff.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank ThomasB1765
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our room was really lovely. We hace stayed at another hotel nearby but this was by far a better hotel and would definately stay here again. The view from the bedroom was amazing. One of the most comfortable beds I have ever had in a hotel. There is also a decent hairdryer in the room and you can iron if you need to in the ironing room which is a lot quicker than having them pressed by the hotel. Would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Excellent location and beautiful hotel - seems to be just a bit off on vacation amenities but overall an excellent deal - my family and I would stay again - got feeling that business clients might be more the focus of the hotel but almost everyone was very nice and helpful

• Trip type: Travelled with family