“Affordable apartment in great location”

Review of Casa Pasqualina A

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Suepau
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Affordable apartment in great location”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

The apartment is located in the centre of Sorrento by a charming old and narrow road. It is close to the train/bus station, shops, restaurants, marina, etc.

It is a good size for a couple. There is a large terrace and enough storage space. The bathroom is big enough too. The shower has got good pressure but be careful not to take too long, otherwise you'll run out of hot water. The kitchen is quite basic but I guess you don't need much when you're on holiday. I was fine with our bed but my boyfriend was not. Some areas of the apartment were a bit old and ideally should be replaced but everything was working still.

You get a breakfast every morning brought to you by the maid. It is all right if you are a fan of sugary foods but for a person like me, who tries to eat healthily, it was inedible and I had to buy my own muesli.

The maid was lovely and very helpful (remember to tip her :) ) and Mrs Rossana was easygoing and friendly.

Overall, we had a wonderful holiday and I would definitely choose the same place to stay if we were to visit Sorrento again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location, spacious terrace.
Liked least: Breakfast.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$84
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing