“Best pizza I had in Italy”

Frankie's Bar Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 7 Bars & Pubs in Sorrento
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: A family run Pub Pizzeria with excellent Burgers, Panini, Pastas, folded Pizzas and all day English breakfast. Italian Craft Beers and mugs of Organic Arabica Coffee, fresh fruit smoothies a& Cocktails. Sky Sports & BT and all major events on our large 55" TV.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

And I had some other good ones. After seeing all of the great reviews here I thought they might not have room for 5 for dinner but they were able to accommodate us. The pizza was delicious and you can get what you want on it unlike in many other restaurants. My wife is sensitive to gluten and dairy and Frankie took good care of her with a gluten free pizza and a salad that she said was the best on our trip. Combine the great food with a relaxed and friendly pub atmosphere and this was our favorite place on our trip to Italy. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

From the start with a warm welcome I enjoyed this spot. I decided to order a capricciosa pizza and it was wonderful. I never eat the pizza crust but here I devoured every bite. Granted for one person the pizza was large enough that I ate 2 slices and took 2 slices with for lunch the next day. The duo of Frank (who waited on my table) and his very talented chef wife (I feel bad I forgot her name) make a great team. The food was remarkable yet reasonably priced. I'm already planning on dining there again while in Sorrento. After traveling Italy for weeks I can honestly say it was the best pizza I have had.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this small bar after reading the reviews on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. The quality of the pizzas was amazing (probably the best we've ever had) and ended up revisiting 3 times during our week long stay. Great choice of beers too including craft beers! Frankie was extremely helpful and accommodating - do not be put off if you have to wait for a table - it really is worth the wait!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We found this place on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a go. We were not disappointed and the service was very friendly, with a good choice of food with very nice wine.
We can recommend the bruschetta, sword fish and king prawn risotto.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Frankie’s Bar Pizzeria is a casual but quality option if you’re not in the mood to go to a fancy Sorrento restaurant. The prices are very affordable (15 euros for 2 people with pizza and beer), and the pizza was phenomenal. There is an extensive cocktail list, and the large flat screen was perfect for the 2018 World Cup. Would go back to eat and/or drink without question.