“THE MOST AMAZING PART OF OUR TRIP!!!!!”

Amalfi Coast Transfers
Ranked #1 of 42 Tours in Amalfi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: What is the most relaxing and scenic way to get to the Amalfi Coast? Amalfi Coast Transfers is the answer. You can book your transfer online with us and relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery as you are driven in luxury to your destination. Amalfi Coast Transfers is a rental car service with driver. We offer a quick and convenient private transfer directly from airport to your hotel anywhere.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was recommended to use Amalfi Coast Transfers by a friend and I’m so glad I saved the info they gave me.. Our day with Amalfi Coast Transfers was the highlight of our entire trip!! Our driver was Umberto. Not only was he dressed well and professional but he really knew his stuff and had a great personality! We laughed, we learned, we saw some of the most beautiful places Italy has to offer. We even stopped for lunch at one of the most beautiful restaurants in Ravello. Umberto was very knowledgeable about each place we stopped. He even showed us where we can shop and to top if off he even helped us find places to visit the following day when we weren’t using their service. We had so much fun that we extended our day an additional 2 hours!!! Italy of course is a wonderful, beautiful amazing place to visit and Amalfi Coast Transfers showed us the little things we wouldn’t have known or maybe noticed and treat us like family. It was the greatest experience my family had on our trip!! I highly recommend them!!! Below is a picture of my family with Umberto!!!

Mena F, Proprietario at Amalfi Coast Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Heather
It was my pleasure to welcome you and your family after Denise and Debra to my Paradise.
Now I Will wait you again and a lot of your friends.
A big kiss

"his knowledge"
"during our stay"
"boat tour"

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Mena and her staff made our trip so enjoyable. They were always on time, polite and helpful. They picked us up right at our door and delivered us (and a lot of luggage) to our next destination. This is the only way to go!

Mena F, Proprietario at Amalfi Coast Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi Carla
It was my pleasure to welcome you to my Paradise
I hope to welcome you again

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I landed in Naples Italy and I was met by my driver Mr. Gian Piero who immediately introduced himself, we shook hands then Gian walked me to a new Mercedes van which they use on a daily basis to transport clients from place to place. As we drove to my hotel, I was staying in Amalfi Italy a beautiful old city, driving thru a mountain pass, at the top of the mountain Gian stopped by a roadside vendor. We stepped out of the van and he handed me an Ice Lemon and said "Welcome to Italy." Between us, it was spot on, delicious.
Mena Forino - Amalfi Coast Transfers had setup a Zip-line experience for me, (I'm laughing), as we drove up this mountain Mena turned and said to me, "Martín, we go from that mountain to that mountain" then she laughed. I looked at the two mountains and for a few seconds I seriously thought of grabbing the van door, jumping out and running back to my hotel. As we got to the top Gian stayed with the Mercedes van and Mena walked me to our jump off point. Short version; It was a tandem zip so Mena and I zipped .... all I can say ...... that aint no 60 second ride, I'd do it again in a heart beat, Awesome time.
Mena also scheduled me a day trip to a Lemon vineyard. The following day I met Gian for a day in his Lemon vineyard. We drove to Ravollo where I was introduced to a Lemon vineyard. We walked thru his vineyard, he explained, in detail, the different lemons, how to plant them, different freezing points, age and texture. Short version when drinking "limoncello" best to drink it cold.
Mena also scheduled me a fine dinner meal upon my arrival and during my stay anytime I needed a ride, or I wanted to do something Amalfi Coast Transfers were there with suggestions, arraignments and ride to and from.
Overall, when I go back I will again use Amalfi Coast Transfers. In my humble opinion the BEST experience (hands down). They earned my Chef Martin “Challenge Coin”. As a passing, I laughed so hard my stomach hurt for a couple of days after I returned to Iraq. BADASS journey, enjoyed every second!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We are so glad we used Amalfi Coast Transfer! Mena and her drivers were a life saver getting us from Naples to Vico Equense and then to Rome and back to Naples! It was a wonderful experience during a vacation of a lifetime!

Mena F, Proprietario at Amalfi Coast Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hi Lisa
It was my pleasure to welcome you and your group
It is very important to me to give only the best to my guests