“Fabulous restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this restaurant. The location is ideal. Food is delicious, with a very warm atmosphere. Our host, Gregorio, was exceptional. He really looked after us and ensured a memorable experience each night we visited. I would definitely recommend a visit. Thanks, Rose+Alan

Write a ReviewReviews (1 482)

36 - 40 of 1 482 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Central spot in the town for a pizza. Staff very friendly and food reasonably priced. However pizza wasn’t crispy in the middle, I’d have liked it to be crispy throughout. Nice options for toppings though.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

A local person recommended this restaurant to us, after we asked for a good place to eat. The food was just great! We had the anti pasta dish. It was my first try and it will always be remembered as a great dish. The service was an A+ and if I'm back in town, I will definitely be going there again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed this restaurant so much that we went twice during our 3-day stay in Amalfi. Homey atmosphere with great food. Loved the pizzas but loved their pizza bread even more! Seafood dishes were excellent too.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Da Maria’s seafood spaghetti was amazing! Spaghetti is hand made, sauce is intense but also not heavy. I was amazed by the simplicity of ingredients but wonderful taste!