All reviews two brothers cheese pie vikos gorge home made friendly hosts breakfast room local delicacies his brother all mod cons modern shower cakes other hotels enjoyed our stay rooms are big guesthouse map hike
Reviewed 30 June 2018

After last year's great experience, this was my second stay at Ladias Hotel. Like every guest, I received a warm welcome here. It is a family-run hotel and it's about knowing it. The hotel owners helped me again to make my trekking and cross-country plan more efficient and thanks to them I was able to visit more interesting places.
The village of Monodendri is very picturesque, traditional and quiet. It is a small village, so all the surrounding attractions are within easy reach of the hotel. Amazing location with amazing views of Vikos canyon, church, stone forest, ideal starting point for treks of different time and physical difficulty. Hotel is located a few meters from the bus stop, has a parking and several taverns are in the immediate vicinity.
The hotel offers a good breakfast for guests. Choices include eggs, cheese, salami, brad, various cakes or traditional cakes, gorgeous Greek yoghurt and honey, marmalade, tea, coffee, juice - everything is constantly being refilled.
Because I was traveling alone and spend most of the day outside, I reserved a small room for sleeping. The hotel also offers spacious rooms with a balcony, TV in the rooms. In the rooms there are smaller bathrooms with showers / the same dimensions I met in more places and for me were quite sufficient/. Always warm water, regular towel exchange, everything clean. Injoy the possibility of a pleasant sitting on the outdoor terrace, ideally with a chilled or hot drink.
Do not hesitate to contact the owner with any question, they are always available to you and they will be happy to help you. For groups, they are able to create different packages of services on request. Perhaps no wish for you is impossible for them. I have traveled to the region for over two weeks, I have moved to a number of different accommodations, so I can confirm that good English, great knowledge of the site and the real interest in the client you get here are not commonplace and they make me personally from the hotel Ladias a place I always like to return again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Ladias Guest House is a beautiful and traditional place in Monodendri.
Our room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated!
Breakfast was served early and it was very plush!
Our hosts were very polite and attended our needs!
We strongly recommend the place!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christos K
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Since we have discovered this awesome family-run gem in the heart of Monodendri, a few years ago, we have been coming every year, indeed twice a year! The Ladias Family takes care of their patrons super-well, make sure their stay is full & pleasant and, of course, you eat and rest well under their roof. As my job requires A LOT of global traveling (from the U.S. to Italy to Hong Kong to India to Korea to Turkey to....you catch my drift) I've been exposed to many establishments of different sizes and stars.. Well, this is one place you want to have stayed at--since their sincerity and attention will bring make the gorgeous Zagorichoria even more beautiful & fun✨

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eda C
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Located in the centre of this picturesque mountainous village, Ladias Guest House offers what a traveller wants. Friendly and eager to please staff, clean and spacious rooms with all necessary amenities, plus central heating, hot water, a mouth full breakfast, large parking places and all these at an affordable price, 40 euros per night. Due to the long winter, spring hadn't come, but still the overall experience was more than expected, especially the trekking routes around the village, ranging from one and a half till more than five hours.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andreas C
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Cosy traditional guest rooms with comfy beds and beautiful local architecture elements. Suitable for friend trips and groups! Offers traditional breakfast too.
A very good choice for a few days there!
Must visit the vikos canyon just 600m from the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends