All reviews pie warm welcome vikos gorge friendly hosts home made the owner yogurt great experience cakes local delicacies his brother clean rooms stayed longer rooms are big nice breakfast other hotels enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 4 November 2017

The "welcome pie" is very delicious. The owner was frendly and helpfully. He was explained the best hiking route. The environment was nice. The rooms are very clean and authentic. We will plained return in december.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank Footprints738898
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Stayed a couple of nights here this month. Spacious pleasant room with good wifi. Very good value, with abundant breakfast included (would be nice if real coffee were included, but I realise this costs extra, and the prices are very good). Very friendly staff. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The guest house is in a good location but it is not in the village.
The rooms are simple and breakfast very basic.
Take in consideration that there are a lot of stairs that can't be avoided.
Very small bathroom but the room size is O.K.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Perfect location which you can explore by car or by trekking. It is a very quite place with clean rooms and of course delicious breakfast./I still miss their homemade perfect yogurt with honey/. Always helpful staff who give you the best information where to go, how to get there and what to do. And if you need to go somewhere by car, they are always ready to do it for you. This is a family business and everybody in the family depends on the full satisfaction of their guests - what more can you ask for? I felt kindly welcoming and caring, and it was important to me as a single passenger. Everyone wants their holiday to be perfect, and it will happen here for sure (me and more clients stayed longer than planned)
Beautiful views of the Vikos gorge can be found at the church of Agia Paraskevi and the place called Oxia. You can also visit Stone forest, villages surrounding, discover a few stone bridges, and more.
I chose the easiest room, just for sleeping because I spent the whole day outside. The bathroom had a narrow entrance to the shower, but it was enough for me. They have a choice of more room types. The waste was carried out every day. Change of towels and bedding was also common - the perfect service.
I fell in love to this area, and I think the choice of Monodendri and the Ladias Hotel was the best choice for exploring the area.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AndreaB1188
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The place is run by a really (!) nice family, they helped us a lot with the pindus trek we went to and made us feel most welcome. The rooms are big and the breakfast was very good.
We enjoyed every moment and wouldn't go anywhere else when visiting Monodendri!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dana S