“Wonderful dinner but slow service”
Review of Le Nasse U Bais

Le Nasse U Bais
Ranked #52 of 468 Restaurants in Reggio Calabria
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant Le Nasse U'Bais located in the center of Reggio Calabria, is the best place to enjoy seafood specialties; a unique and exclusive environment to relax and unwind from the daily routine.The Restaurant Le Nasse offers a menu based mainly on fresh local fish, known and appreciated all over the world for its quality and accompanied by the best Italian and international wine labels. Weather you are planning a romantic evening, a friends receptions or a business meeting, Le Nasse will suit your every need. With a brand new outdoors dinning area, a private smoking room and occasional live music you cannot go wrong.
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I had spaghetti with an uni sauce (sea urchin). It was the best I have ever had. My husband had the seafood stew. He loved it. The food was excellent but it took the owner's assistance to get it ordered and delivered to the table. If he had not been there we would have left and missed this fabulous dinner.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

WE got a recommendation for this restaurant and went to check it out. The food was ok but nothing special. the fish tasted fishy and there were several large tables so we got passed over in favor of local clientele. It was not a particularly interesting menu as a fish specialty restaurant (we live on the Gulf Coast so we have a level of comparison). It was a Saturday night and maybe it was just an off night, so I would defer to others, but not personally recommend it.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my meal here. Staff are well trained and speak good English which is hard to find around here. The owner was there and he was very help full to. Thanks for the lovely meal guys ☺☺☺☺

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We had great time in this restaurant! We only ordered one thing per person, fritto misto with salad and pasta alla norma with pesce spada (sword fish). The fritto misto was not exceptional but the pasta was really good. The service was nice and attentive and everything was just fine. The restaurant is in a quiet street so we enjoyed not being disturbed by cars or loud music on the terrace. We had a nice chat with the guests at the table near to us (in italian).

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I have been to this restaurant several times now, with a bit of a long break in between my last visit and my most recent visit early December, and I can honestly say the food is still great if not better, one of the top restaurants in Reggio Calabria, If you like seafood then this is the place to eat, great service, fresh fish and a good varied selection of dishes and wines to choose from, the owner Johnny is a true host when it comes to looking after his customers, glad to have returned.