“Nice Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We started with a lovely bottle of local white wine, Costa Viola. It was light and crisp. I had the risotto with porcini mushrooms. It was fine. My husband had the marcaroni ragu with pork. Very good. The bread was a whole grain and very dense. So yummy. I had the veal scallopini. It was very tasty. My husband ordered the grilled carne. It was fantastic. It is served on a hot griddle. There was steak, chicken, pork, sausage and ribs. Ribs were best I'd ever eaten. I am not a rib person. So this is saying something. We had our usual limoncello. Yummy. We were given the local bergamont liquor to try. It's like a limoncello. It was very good. No dessert. Overall a very nice evening.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

In Reggio Calabria rarely can be eaten the good meat. This restaurant has fulfilled my expectations. Delicious traditional appetizer, beautiful meat served on a hot dense. Wine of the house is a beautiful too cheaply. A beautiful setting between the buildings account has not been set. Praise!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We went the for a 1 week vacation with my friends and haven't really found a nice cozy restaurant. This was a nice peaceful place where you could eat meat or fish. The food is great! Even the staff is very friendly and attentive. Will definitely go back if we have a chance next year.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

really nice food at a reasonable price in a quiet side street with outdoor seating. Staff were friendly and service was prompt. Would recommend.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was our first in Reggio Calabria and was recommended by our host at our B & B. We arrived at 8pm and realised we were a bit early, however the staff were very welcoming and aside from the bread which was a bit dry we had a lovely meal. My husband chose the mixed grill which came on a hot rock and was delicious. I chose something that looked like ravioli and tasted great. We ordered grilled vegetables and a salad and enjoyed everything.