“Home Cooking”

La Primula
Ranked #1 of 196 Restaurants in Potenza
Price range: US$29 - US$58
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Dinner at La Primula was delicious, freshly prepared and plentiful. The service is excellent as the hotel owners are always there. We stayed at the hotel and were very pleased with the breakfast also.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Just pick up the chef's choice or recommendation and you'll enjoy an excellent, memorable meal. Simply great cooking.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Last week, this restaurant was recomanded to me and I decided to try it. I may say, it was a very nice and special dinner. The Chief deserved all my congratulations. He is an artist! Bravo!

Reviewed 12 February 2016

We needed a hotel late in the day and our GPS gave us La Primula. The staff were very professional and helpful. Our room was very large with a fantastic shower. The mural on the ceiling was a little disconcerting though. Just kidding. We had lunch and dinner at the hotel and the food was very good but the servers attention to detail was worth the price of admission. I really enjoy the professional servers in Italy no collage kids or would be actors asking "what can I get you guys". LA Primula was easy to find right off the motor way. When we left in the morning we asked about the easiest way to get back on the motor way and we were given precise instructions by the young man at reception who said if you have any problems call us. La Primula was very kind to two road weary travelers and I highly recommend their hotel and restaurant.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

Wonderful all the way.
Traveling for a month...tired and hard to please now...came here by accident and had one of the best dinners.
Chef's choice...blind primo and second dishes....impeccable.
Dessert super! Baba and cannoli siciliano....la cerise sur le gateau !