Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$131
View deal
Hotels.comUS$131
Orbitz.comUS$131
TravelocityUS$131
CheapTicketsUS$131
TripadvisorUS$131
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The staff at Golf view was very accommodating.Rooms were clean,reasonable priced.Great Food.Rosie was very helpful to our party that stayed there due to a funeral.
It was a very stressful time-and everyone made us feel at home which was comforting.Looking forward to returning so I can enjoy the beautiful amenities next time.Michael and Nikki

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Golf view is a fantastic hotel for organising functions and weddings. Our reunion banquet room was nicely arranged. Didn't enjoy the food and the cut off time for partying was too short. We had only up to 11p.m.
The group stayed for three nights. The hotel rooms need to be modernised however, they were spacious. The pool is well kept, I enjoy swimming in it.
Overall, top rating for function decorations but poor ratings for the rooms.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2018

A group of us overnighted. This was a welcome relief to where we spent the previous night. We would have appreciated a shower cap, bed slippers and bathrobe but were relieved to have an ironing board and functioning Television in each room. Food was good and staff helpful. Watch the insects and creatures in the bathrooms please. I was embarrassed when two of my coworkers complained about a particular pest in their bathrooms because that was my memory of this hotel 15 years ago.
The few clothes irons being competed for is just not acceptable. We had to drop the rating.

Room tip: Second floor gives a better view
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank N9244XObrendas
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

This was the venue for a conference I attended in November 2017.

It is one of the few spaces available for these type of activities in Mandeville.

The facitities need to be upgraded. Including restrooms, parking and seating.

The location is central and easy to find.

I didn't take pics because when I arrived persons were already in the room

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SimiKingston_Jamaica
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Spent a night in Mandeville because if work It appeared to be the better choice in Mandeville. Clean but somewhat Spartan. A bit overpriced in my opinion at 125/night, but then again not many options in Mandeville

Date of stay: October 2017