Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
View deal
Hotels.com
US$131
View deal
Orbitz.comUS$131
TravelocityUS$131
CheapTicketsUS$131
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

This was the venue for a conference I attended in November 2017.

It is one of the few spaces available for these type of activities in Mandeville.

The facitities need to be upgraded. Including restrooms, parking and seating.

The location is central and easy to find.

I didn't take pics because when I arrived persons were already in the room

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank SimiKingston_Jamaica
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Spent a night in Mandeville because if work It appeared to be the better choice in Mandeville. Clean but somewhat Spartan. A bit overpriced in my opinion at 125/night, but then again not many options in Mandeville

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I was a speaker at the closing ceremony of training programme
Everyone was pleasant - the security guard at the gate, the regular staff gave good directions and even took good photos for me.
A few of us stayed back for coffee. They even had hot chocolate.
Courtesy and grace abound

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
gviewrosi, Manager at Golf View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to write this review. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you will choose our property next time you are in this area.
It was our pleasure to be of service to your group.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I spent 3 nights at Golf View and had a wonderful experience. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was very nice and was a bit more than I expected. It included a sitting area (desk, sofa and chair). The room was updated and very clean. The hotel had a restaurant on property and we ate there a few time during the stay. The food was delicious and affordable. Overall, I was very happy with the accommodations and would stay here if I'm in this area again.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nadinehw7
Reviewed 5 April 2017

My family of 3 visited Jamaica in March for a funeral and stayed at the Golf View Hotel for three nights. It is located right in the middle of the town of Mandeville - Anything you need is within walking distance. We really liked the apartment style room that we were given. It was a two bedroom with living room, small kitchen area. We were given a microwave and also a fridge. This was room number 5 located across from the pool, which my son really enjoyed! When we are in the area again we will stay there again. Thank you!

Room tip: The Two bed room apartment 5 across from the pool is very nice and spacious!!
Date of stay: March 2017