Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$131
View deal
Hotels.comUS$131
Orbitz.comUS$131
CheapTicketsUS$131
TravelocityUS$131
TripadvisorUS$131
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I was a speaker at the closing ceremony of training programme
Everyone was pleasant - the security guard at the gate, the regular staff gave good directions and even took good photos for me.
A few of us stayed back for coffee. They even had hot chocolate.
Courtesy and grace abound

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
gviewrosi, Manager at Golf View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to write this review. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you will choose our property next time you are in this area.
It was our pleasure to be of service to your group.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I spent 3 nights at Golf View and had a wonderful experience. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was very nice and was a bit more than I expected. It included a sitting area (desk, sofa and chair). The room was updated and very clean. The hotel had a restaurant on property and we ate there a few time during the stay. The food was delicious and affordable. Overall, I was very happy with the accommodations and would stay here if I'm in this area again.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank nadinehw7
Reviewed 5 April 2017

My family of 3 visited Jamaica in March for a funeral and stayed at the Golf View Hotel for three nights. It is located right in the middle of the town of Mandeville - Anything you need is within walking distance. We really liked the apartment style room that we were given. It was a two bedroom with living room, small kitchen area. We were given a microwave and also a fridge. This was room number 5 located across from the pool, which my son really enjoyed! When we are in the area again we will stay there again. Thank you!

Room tip: The Two bed room apartment 5 across from the pool is very nice and spacious!!
Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank 775KarlPatR
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Even though my visit this time was for not the best of occasions, I was able to experience the amazing upgrades Golf View has made. They have updated suites which can compete with any of the all inclusive room experiences and hotel suites in the US. The pool, poolside, and landscaping were also all re-done from the last time we visited. Absolutely beautiful! Can't say enough about the staff and the friendly, family style environment. When visiting Mandeville will use this hotel each and every time!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The staff was extremely nice. My visit was short 6 days only. Would not stay there again, not as nice as I expected doors missing on the cabinet, the bathroom mirror was put in the wrong place ( had to bend to see my face). TV had really basic channels remote did not work, the water for the shower was almost none just a trickle between hot and cold not both. The first day housekeeping cleaned the room, my carry-on luggage lock was broken. Not accusing anyone but it seems as if someone tried to get in by pushing something in the lock and whatever it was broke so the key could not fit anymore. I could not open my case for the duration of my stay there. I asked the front desk to cut the lock. Really was not happy at all I should have stayed with relatives but I thought this would have been better.

Date of stay: January 2017