US$79
US$66
US$64
Reviews (1 312)
1 313 results
All reviewsthe congresscity centrepalacio de congresossquash courtnice hotelattended a conferenceold townconference centerswimming poolsmoking floorbusiness hotelmetro stationnice poolbusiness tripchurroscooked breakfastspacious bathroom
18 - 23 of 1 313 reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2018

About 8 minutes taxi drive from the old city (8€), the rooms and service are excellent and would stay again. This was just a three day break so did not use any of the facilities, but there is a great choice of restaurants within easy walking distance

Stayed: May 2018
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent comments Derek !! We hope to see you soon !!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Very nice and friendly place. I have to say that everything went perfect. Clean rooms equipped with everything even with teeth brush and paste. There was a minibar and tea set as well. Rooms were ready upon arrival and check out went smoothly. The breakfast was great. The hotel is near to the airport which means that it is not close to the city center (less than 30 minutes by bus) but it is surrounded by many banks, restaurants, cafes and grocery shops. There are two bus stations out of the hotel and an underground station which is walking distance.

If I may suggest something, I can suggest to improve the WiFi inside the room and the TV signal.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing the street (please watch the photos). I had a corner suit which was perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent comments Ibrahim !!! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and we take note about the wifi and tv signal for check them.. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon !!!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

It is a very clean nice hotel. I upgraded the room to one grade up (= superior) with 17 euros per night. It was worth it. Breakfast buffet has a lot of different menu. I stayed for 3 nights, but was never tired of the same food. The receptionist at Check-in was very nice and efficient. She answered all my questions.
One strange thing - there is no tissue paper. I thought it was forgotten to put, so I asked to bring one. Only a tiny pocket tissue paper was brought to my room. So I needed to go to farmacia to buy a box of tissue paper. I have never experienced in a hotel without providing a tissue paper box. If I go to Valencia again, I would stay at the same hotel, but bring a tissue paper box from my house.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you so much for your comments Raphie !! We are pleased to know you have bee so comfortable at the hotel and enjoyed the facilities, the cleannig and the food. I apologize for the tissues, Ususally we put a package of tissues in the room but if you need it you can ask us more, sorry if we do not explain it well at your arrival, it is a componnet of our amenities and we can serve you each day if you need it. Thanks again and see you soon !!!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

14th floor bedroom had a splendid view. The room was very clean and we got a tea and coffee tray. We didn't eat breakfast as it was very expensive but we found lots of cafes within a 5-10 minute walk costing 4 to 5 euros each. Bar area was very welcoming. Reception staff were very friendly. Pool area was fine but a bit busy with children when we were there. A few more sun loungers would be very welcome for the outside area. Lots of local restaurants offering lovely food in the evenings at great prices meant we didn't eat in the Hotel at night. We had a lunchtime bar snack which was very good.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you so much for your comments !!! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon at Sercotel Hotels !!!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Our stay with two kids was perfect. Spacious and clean room. Wonderful breakfast buffet. A bit outside the downtown and far from attractions (except Biopark). On the other side, lots of free parking spaces nearby that is hard to find in the downtown area.

Thankful for the stay!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Manuel A, Director General at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent comments !!! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay, the facilities and the food. . In fact we are not located in the city center, but we are very well connected by taxi, bus or metro that only in ten minutes and for only 2 euros takes you to the historical city center. Thanks again and see you soon !!!