“Amazing space, delightful host - my new favorite...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
codekille...
Berkeley, California
“Amazing space, delightful host - my new favorite city in Spain”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

It was incredibly easy to book the apartment - the host was prompt with responses and within about 20 minutes, I'd confirmed the apartment, paid the deposit, and received a receipt. Wow!
Upon confirming my arrival, the wonderful host offered information on how to reach the apartment, as well as an estimation of costs for transport. Woah!
I arrived at the apartment and the place was immaculate. Every picture is accurate in portraying how warm and welcoming the space is - designed to the last detail to offer guests a comfortable and chic vacation experience. Score!!
I looked around and knew I was going to love the space. Little did I know I was about to learn that the host is not only kind and welcoming, she's also kind of amazing and very cool. We talked for a while - and she spared no detail about the apartment, how everything works, and she assured me she was available to answer questions or provide any help I may need. Awesome!
What I loved most was getting to chat with Ines about Valencia. I couldn't have been more swayed by her passion for the city and all it has to offer. She was surprised that I only had 3 nights to spend in Valencia and she was right! The city is beautiful, inviting, delicious, and lively. After my stay, I knew I needed to return - so I did. I ended up spending another 3 nights in Valencia, and I have to thank Ines for that inspiration.
The apartment itself is perfect - there is everything you could need to prep a meal, relax with lots of fresh air, watch some television, or have drinks after a long day of exploring. The bed was comfortable, the shower was great, and the numerous outlets satisfied even this gadget man. I highly recommend this stunning apartment and moreso - the amazing host. I may just quit my job and come back to Valencia some day!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Zuerich
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Allybally...
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Lovely comfortable, central apartment.”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We spent a lovely week in this apartment, and found it to be so well laid out and suitable for our needs. It is within walking distance of most of the old town. Good public transport to other attractions and the beach. Ines made us very welcome and had lots of helpful information about Valencia. Food markets were very close by and the station was about 10 mins away.

We went in July so it was very hot, there is no air conditioning but a good fan in the living room.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a "home" to come back to.
Liked least: Bedroom was hot at night
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Montana USA
Reviewed 28 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;