“Visit June 2018”

Aquopolis Torrevieja
Ranked #22 of 49 things to do in Torrevieja
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aquopolis Torrevieja is located in the center of Torrevieja, in Vega Baja region, at the South of the province of Alicante. Aquopolis Torrevieja offers a wide range of attractions for both adults and children, where the fun is guaranteed. In the Water Park of Alicante will spend a refreshing holiday with over 15 attractions: Jacuzzi, Paradise, Speed, Kamicaze, Zig Zag, Zig Zag Mini, Speed Race Speed Race Mini, Rapids, Black Hole, Boomerang, Waves Beach, Blue Lagoon , Zip Line, Waterfall, Mini Park and Amazon River, classified by their degree of emotion: high, moderate and child.The little ones can enjoy our playground, Mini Park full of interactive water activities. Adults can enjoy large gardens and areas of massage: Paradise and Jacuzzi where you can relax. Do not forget to take a romantic picture and fun under the waterfall!, so you can have an unforgettable memory of the water park of Alicante.Aquopolis..
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I went to Aquapolis in June 2018 with a few of my friends (age range, 20-22) and had a great experience. The toilet areas etc were extremely clean and there were plenty of sun loungers around. Queues weren’t too long also for the slides which was great. The locker system to store your valuables were excellent. A great day out and the pricing wasn’t too bad either! Will definitely be back here

2  Thank SarahDunne96
"packed lunch"
in 10 reviews
"height restrictions"

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The park is spacious and clean! However my experience was ruined when I was asked to step on a weighing scales at the top of the ride in front of a line of people waiting behind me. Keeping in mind the max weight is 100kg, I am an average size 12 22 year old girl and I am nowhere near 100kg. It made me extremely self concsious walking around for the rest of the day! Just be warned!

6  Thank Sorcha N
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our day. Arrived around 1145 15 mins after park opened. Plenty of room to set up 6 sunlounger in the shade by the minipark.
Clean and staff very friendly. We took our own picnic which I am pleased about.
Negative - on top of online price 24.50€ had to pay parking 3.90€ per car.

3  Thank Nettienan
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Went here yesterday with family group of 7, 5 attractions out of use, no animation activities as described, I went on the red and yellow flumes as advertised here being one of the first on, went to go again for my 4th go to then have my weight questioned by a young girl (Jennifer)member of staff, told her I was 92kg, was asked to stand on a cheap set of bathroom scales which said I was over 100!, she then told meI could not go down the flume anymore, highly embarrassed I asked her name and had to proceed down the stairs. The scales should be of good quality and calibrated annually if used in respect of safety and as importantly when dealing with people in this instance, I stood on my Salter bathroom scales on returning home and yep you guessed it, still 92kg! We paid for sun loungers and snacks and drinks throughout the day so in all quite expensive bearing in mind that rides were closed and for what you could go on not worth the money we paid, a return within a week free was offered but for those who are unable to return I sympathise and understand how ripped off they feel. Would we return again, probably not, will I be complaining to the manager personally? you bet your hat, would I recommend the park, if they get their act together, be honest and professional then yes I would but would wait for reviews on here to improve to monitor progress! Came home really disappointed yesterday, what a shame.

5  Thank Macadabadoo
José Javier G, Gerente at Aquopolis Torrevieja, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Macadabadoo,

We had an unpredictable breakdown, which today is being corrected, therefore, all customers who came to the Park during the breakdown are offered the possibility of returning totally free another day with their tickets to enjoy the full Park. Related to the weight restrictions, all the measures we take are aimed at constantly improving the safety of our customers, and we can assure you that the scales we use are not cheap, anyway, we will review them for the comment you have made to us, and we ask that you give us a new opportunity and come back to check that our quality standards are much higher than indicated. Thank you for sharing your opinion with us.