“Great Place to Stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great Place to Stay.”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

This is a lovely clean apartment which has everything you need for your stay. The apartment is situated in a quiet area only 5/10 minutes walk to the beach. The pool area is clean and relaxing. It is also close to local friendly bars, restaurants and supermarkets. I have stayed in this apartment twice now and I'm sure I will return!
Thank you Natalia.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 May 2017
Dear David,
thank you very much for finding time to share your opinion. You are a wonderful guest and I will be happy to welcome anytime.
Natalia
LisaMonaS...
Benidorm, Spanje
“Perfect but WiFi missing!!!”
Reviewed 16 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

This apartment is perfect for 2 people.
Only a 5-10' walk to the beach, close to the shops (Mercadona and Hyper Cor at 5-10' walking distance), close to restaurants and bars.
No need to have a car really.
Very nice decoration! New apartment, new kitchen, new bathroom (towels provided too!)
I really enjoyed my stay but I was disappointed about the apartment not having WiFi even if the advert says there is WiFi available :( and I really needed it.
I would certainly recommend this property to my friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything except no WiFi
Liked least: brand new apartment
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
21 Oct 2015
Dear Caroline,
Thank you very much for choosing my apartment for your holiday and for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor. I apologize for the inconveniences with the wi-fi. We have changed the provider and I hope in the future our guest won't face such problems. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest. I would be glad to welcome you again here in Benidorm.
Best regards,
Nataliya
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing