“Lovely Place”

Ranked #35 of 952 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, International, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In Rincon de Loix / New Town . Beautifull decorated restaurant with 50 seats inside and fantastic sunny terrace with 100 seats. Great menu - normal prices. Very friendly staff. Good atmosphere. A must do experience for Benidorm!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is by far my favourite during our visit. The quality and service is really good. We visited a few nights ago and had a gorgeous meal. Price is reasonable too, cost just over €50 for 2 mains, 2 deserts and 4 drinks. My partner ordered the burger and she said it was delicious (it was massive too), I had the lamb chops and they were really tasty. Atmosphere is fine, place was clean and seemed more upmarket than some of the so called restaurants around here. We will definitely return before we head back home.

1  Thank FlorenceMat123

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I came here with a group of friends. Everything is great. The restaurant looks very nice, it has a terrace with many seats. I ate a great Cesar Salad and the best ribs I ever had. They melted in my mouth! I really recommend this restaurant. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank IuliOlariu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here last night with the family- a group of 8 adults & 2 babies & we had a wonderful experience. The waitress (Dutch with a Sheffield accent) was so warm, welcoming & helpful & everyone really enjoyed their meals. Big portions so good value for money. My father in law said it was the best meal out he's had! We hope to revisit before we go home. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience. Lovely staff and very friendly. The food was excellent. The place? Very classy! The music is not loud. You can actually understand the person seating in front of you. It is, for sure, a destination!

1  Thank Iza M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely meal here last night. Large menu large portions too. Sat on the nice terrace and enjoyed the peace and quiet after the madness that is Benidorm. Staff were attentive and pleasant. Very pleasant and enjoyable meal at reasonable prices. Worth a visit

1  Thank Kevin M