“amazing😁😁”

Spice of Life
Ranked #42 of 985 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is by far the best Indian Restauarant in Benidorm Its just off Calle Gerona and its where the local curry experts eat . We have been there several times and always had very good food. There is an outdoor terrace to eat as well as indoors. Very pleasant staff . Give it a try .
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

went here in june .fantastic service from omar and the staff .best chicken tikka masala ive tasted .and they made it extra hot as requested .going back to benidorm in oct with friends will certainly go back again for more .it is definatly the spice of life

2  Thank lfclms

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

food was lovely and plentyful and service excellant the waiters were great will defin be back in sept

2  Thank jacky p
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This place has it all! Great food, cheap prices, perfect location and friendly people! It is really easy to reach with car and the restaurant is child friendly. My son of 2 years old loves the food and the waiters!

I've been here twice in one week and will definitely visit again! I truly can recommend this restaurant to anyone that loves good Indian food. You will not regret it for sure!

2  Thank Piri R
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing food! Nice and spicy! Brilliant value for money! Would 100% come back as it exceeded all of our expectations!

2  Thank molliers1999
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I have been and I certainly wasn’t disappointed food was really good I was in a party of five & we all had different curries & we all enjoyed it definitely worth a visit

1  Thank MadMaxMiddlesbrough