Free cancellation until 29/07
Hotel Fetiche(Benidorm)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat hotel for couplesrude barmangreat location minutessister hotel across the roadspanish fooddown fallproper glassesold townenjoyable staysunbathing areafor making our holidayhotel is cleanall inclusive foodweekend breakall inclusive optionsmall hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I always be as honest as possible when compiling my views, and hope to give advice to my fellow trip advisors
The hotel is more like a city hotel than a resort hotel.
I would compare it to a premier inn style.
Minimalist modern decor and very nice rooms.
Accommodation: excellent.
Room 507, large balcony, overlooking pool across the road.
Modern smart room, 3 single beds.
Flat screen TV and English channels, and great bathroom, though lacks storage and when you shower it does wet the floor area, but just ask for extra towels.
Good: very very good.
Different choices every day and meat and fish cooked fresh infront of you. Chicken skewers, pork, steak, fish dishes all lovely and hot and if people say it’s Spanish food, then I am not sure what they mean. Slit if the dishes in sauces with the usual bowl of sprouts! Haha
Reception team: excellent.
Belinda and Vivi were lovely as were all the staff overall always helpful and always smiling.
Bar
There is the main bar with two TV’s and also the lounge area is nice.
Rooftop bar great
Liam - you are a star and a true ambassador to the hotel.
You are professional and very good with customers. Thank you for making our holiday great.
Rooftop pool and area: very very good.
Shady area and sun area and the pool is like a big jacuzzi say 12ft x 10ft.
Ideal to sit in and talk and drink.
Overall I would rate this hotel 10 out of 10 and I am an experienced traveller who would say that if you wanted to stay in Benidorm, away from the noisy bars and trashy people then stay here.
Location : very good
15 minutes to old town and say 35 minutes to new town.

Thank you for all - you are a great team and made our holiday great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nozzer_on_tour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a read of the reviews and honestly thought we were going to be kicked out on day one. I was wrong, no moody staff on reception just smiles and laughs. Rooms are good nice size balcony. Roof top pool area is great. Food well it's great if u like the local food. So we had a great stay however and I haven't knocked them on this but the bar tender upstairs was as slow as he could be.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent location not too far away from busy benidorm but far enough. Staff extremely helpful and friendly which goes with the chilled out atmosphere. Very modern stylish deco. Cocktails are to die for.....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1983julie
MedinaHoteles, Director General at Hotel Cuco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear julie1983,

Thank you very much for your nice review. We'll keep on going improving our services to offer the best experience for all our visitors.
I am sure that there are some cocktails still to by tasted, so we are waiting for your next visit!

Best regrads,

Asier García
Manager
Hotel Cuco

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bar man on rooftop was complaining he was tired to hot and had a bad back and asking for tips he had an argument with some of the hotel guests was very strange.

the hotel was sold to us as adults only this was also not the case there were kids there.

on day we were going home I asked what time our transfer was only to be told to ring emergency line eventully reception rang and when he poke to me after call he said me and my dad were on different flights and there was nothing he could do? THIS WAS NOT THE CASE.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff at this Hotel we're great, all areas, reception, security, cleaning, dining, bar. They worked long hours but never dropped the big smiles from their faces. Our room was quite small but perfectly adequate, well decorated, comfortable and clean. Food was good, with good salad range daily. If you want a good hotel, reasonable priced in Benidorm this is for you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 503866TheGreens

Dear 503866TheGreens,

In my experience, the atmosphere, the real spirit of a hotel, is made of the actitude and the soul of the staff. I feel proud of the team, real professionals working with a unique mission: bring our guests unforgettable moments.

Hope to see you soon in Hotel Cuco.

Yours sincerely,