“Heart attack hill”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

wendi_lin...
Deal, United Kingdom
“Heart attack hill”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My review on my apartment, VACANZA COMPLEX (Levante Beach) Apartment on a luxury complex.On arrival to the complex myself and my partner was met by Juan and showed round the complex, are apartment was on the 3rd floor, nice and clean, it had a safety deposit box,a washing machine and the TV which had lots of channels. We also had wifi but did struggle to get a good speed and signal. On a down side to my stay there was no air conditioning and there was no spare bedding and only 1hand towel and 2 bath towels I was there for two weeks, don't get me wrong we had a washing machine but if you didn't get the washing dry in time you didn't have any spare. Also when we booked there was no mention of the very step hill you had to walk up or down to get about not a problem to most but some people will struggle with it, the locals call it cardiac hill or heart attack hill and trust me when it's hot it hard to walk up. There was a loverly pool the best I've seem in Benidorm wish it had sun beds around but after talking to Juan he tell me there use to be but end up in the pool when the young boys in the other hotels throw them in the pool.there are some bars and restaurant on the hill and are very nice. We had breakfast at Yorkshire pride and recommended.the other restaurant were good. There is a supermarket also near the complex so you don't have to venture to Far to get shopping.

Liked best: Swimming pool
Liked least: Cardiac hill
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
30 Jul 2013
I don´t understand a couple on theyr thirty´s complaining about the hill,i get many pensioners on winnter wich book with me year after year.There are 2 ways to get into the apartment,one of them it is not too high up.I have sun lungers for hire at a very afordable price.Please if you need extra towels or linen ask me(Juan).Don´t wait to end of your holidays to complain about it.Airconditioning is not on the facilities on the advert.Please read all the information before you book.On more of the apartments with airconditioning you pay extra for it.Many familys talk me before they don´t wanted because of the extra cost.I provide electric fans free of charge.(This couple had them at the apartment).Wifi signal can be sometimes not so strong due to so many people conected at the same time.Soon the apartment will have an individual wifi connection for much stronger connection.At moment there is a high speeed connection available pay as you go.
farraway...
dewsbury
“Excellent value for money with faultless service”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Booked this last minute for myself and my partner after reading all the reviews on here. Was not disappointed, Juan is a wonderful man who is on hand whenever you need him , the apartment was fab with fantastic views over benidorm, we were in the only apartment on our floor which was great as there was no noise or worry of disturbing our neighbours ! Access to the beach and all bars and pub is via a ten min walk. Must try Duetto Italian restaurant just down the hill opposite Yorkshire pride 2.

Value Location
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: nice pool and close to supermarket and some bars and restaurants as well as being far enough away from the main area of hotels and bars
Liked least: nothing much
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
selinagal...
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Spot Great Value”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We are not long back after our first visit to Benidorm. We stayed at the Vacanza complex in a one bed apartment and we really enjoyed it. The Apartment was basic but clean and in a fantastic location, I is a walk to the main town so you can have the madness of Benidorm Central or not. We found the local bars and restaurants very friendly and reasonably priced. The manager of our Apartment Juan was great he gave us lots of information and was on hand if we needed anything. I would highly recommend this apartment but is located on a hill. The pool here is beautiful and the biggest in Benidorm. Although there are no loungers beside the pool there were some in the apartment to take down, they also have a life guard. There is a tennis court but you can only hire balls no rackets. Juan recommended A2B transfers from the Airport and they were really good too.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool is the fantastic
Liked least: The hill
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
8 Jul 2013
Please if you need anything while you are on holidays,like for example tennis rackets on this case please as me,(Juan),then i will provide then to you.Don´t wait to end of your holidays to let me know that.
Merseysid...
merseyside
“Great”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Myself and 4 friends stayed in one of Juan's apartments in June and were extremely happy with our stay. The pool was closed when we were there but this wasn't a problem as we used the pool in the hotel next door which was a 2 min walk away. The apartment was lovely and clean and Juan was extremely helpful and kind. It is up quite a steep hill which we didn't mind but it may not be ideal for those with mobility problems, however we only noticed this because we walked everywhere and never got taxis. The apartment is right in Benidorm but far enough to get away from the noise of the bars at night time. The supermarket is on the doorstep which was great for when we needed to buy water as we didn't have to carry it far in the heat. We would definitely go back to Benidorm and stay here again.

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing