“Simply perfect”

The Feathered Nest Country Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Feathered Nest Country Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$42 - US$85
Good for: View, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the scenic and historic village of Nether Westcote, Oxfordshire in the heart of the Cotswolds, with panoramic views over the Evenlode valley. Restaurant, Bar, and Inn - The Feathered Nest Country Inn is the perfect venue for those special occasions, from romantic dinners for two, to weddings and celebrations for larger parties held in our panoramic gardens.3 AA Rosettes, 5 AA Stars Highly Commended Inn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to this beautiful restaurant and hopefully not the last. The ambience was relaxed and sophisticated and the food was absolutely sublime. For fine dining I would highly recommend the Feathered Nest. The service was excellent, friendly and attentive without becoming intrusive, just as it should be. I can’t wait to return although I will have to save the pennies up before my next visit which will hopefully be in daylight to enjoy the views I’m told are wonderful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The views from this restaurant are gorgeous and this was the best meal we had during our trip to the Cotswolds. I would definite recommend making reservations and arriving maybe 15 - 20 min before to enjoy a cocktail outside on the terrace before dinner.

Every bite was something to savor. The services was excellent, the staff was knowledgable and they have an amazing selection of wines. The menu is pre-set but you have the option to pick what you would like. My favorite was the Pigeon! My husband and I did 4 selections each and it was more than enough. We did not leave feeling stuffed but properly full.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a Fabulous find by chance. We stayed two nights in this delightful Cotswold Restaurant Inn ( with four super rooms ). The Service throughout our stay was exceptional and as for the two evening meals ( Yes Two ) we felt thoroughly spoilt. It’s Fine Dining with a difference. Larger portions and a choice of 4, 5, or six courses. Just superb food in a delightful setting with a view to die for. And don’t get me started on Breakfasts …. The Full English included ‘ Fried Bread ‘ … need I say more ?
Terrific !!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Top service and unique dishes by a brilliant chef that made our day special. A must visit
for anyone wanting to see the best of the Cotswolds

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited yesterday for Sunday lunch with our 3 year old son. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and looked after us from start to finish. The views from the garden are sensational and the decor is incredible and in keeping with a fabulous country pub. The prices are higher than average but in my opinion are justified by the sheer quality of the food, service and surroundings !

1  Thank PAW35