“Very Tasty Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner here. The carbonara, the gnocchi and pizza were all delicious. Nice atmosphere and we managed to eat outside on a lovely warm evening. The staff were very helpful, maybe a little slow but we weren’t in a rush. Nice place.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I came here because I was staying at AC hotel, I’m tired and it’s raining. Instead of pasta I got some shrimp tempura (pinchos) and a grilled vegetable plate (starter) with Pellegrino. What a perfect way to fill up on nutrition afterwards a long day of meetings. The veg plate was excellent and filling (5stars) the shrimp a bit heavy but satisfied my snacks-treat-craving (4 stars) and the waiter was friendly and cute. What else can you want?

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2017

good pasta right next to hotel & near university. great place to stop for pasta & beer or wine when you need a change of pace from Spanish cuisine. outdoor patio.

you

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Very good food, maybe a bit pricey but worth it! The risotto's and pizzas are very good. The owner is always there and making sure the quality iis on point.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

The pizza and the carpaccio are amazing and the torrija is incredibly good. If you come to Pamplona you must check this place out! Plus the service is very very good! I will definitely come back super soon :)

Date of visit: March 2016