All reviews car park great location lovely plaza central location old town place to stay nice hotel square noise parking city euros fridge channels
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Great staff great location great for parking, rooms ok bed comfortable. Maybe it depends on the location of your room. The rooms overlooking the pretty plaza at the rear are so noisy from around 1 till 3 am. The street cleaner comes along with a high pressure hose and there vehicles are so loud. The guy don’t just give a quick hose down. This guy thinks he is in the premier league of jet wash men he is there for hours and the plaza ain’t so big.

Breakfast quite poor you need to ask the staff to make fresh coffee as the machine they provide for coffee tastes nothing like coffee. At a 100 quid for the night a would choose somewhere a little less busy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We (my 2 daughters and myself) stayed here 20th - 25th march ,rooms 309 , 310.
After unpacking went for a coffee, and were out for roughly 2 hours. During this time someone accessed my room safe and stole €250, then my daughters discovered that they had €390 missing from theirs.
We complained to reception and was told only 2 people have the safe master code. and they would check their systems to see who had accessed the rooms. The police took our statement and sent forensics round the next day (bit pointless due to amount of use the rooms have). The management took our contact details for their insurance and assured us that they would investigate and would inform us of their findings.
After e-mails requesting that they respond regarding this incident we haven’t had a reply, and doesn’t look as though we will.
So be aware, even if you use the room safe your property is not secure.
Just an observation....straight opposite the hotel is a shop specialising in security..ha ha.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Because of the central location of this hotel, you should forget about getting much sleep, especially if your room is at the backside. The noise of loud and drunk people is terrible.
The breakfast is good for spanish standards and the choice of eggs is a bonus! They do need to keep a better eye on the buffet: on my last day there was barely anything left.
The rooms are decent and clean but very uninspired, the elevators are old, so are the bathrooms. There is parking available, but it is kind of a nervewreckingly tight space.

Friendly staff always makes a stay better. The beds are comfortable and good.
Locationwise ideal for a citytrip!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I have stayed at this hotel on three separate occasions within the space of a month and each time I have had a different experience.

The first time was wonderful, the room was huge and looked out on to the beautiful square. The second and third time felt like I was staying in a different hotel. The rooms were totally different with outdated furniture, paint falling from the walls, small beds and even one had carpet flooring!

The hotel is in a great location and the reception staff are OK but the contrasting change between each room was a total mystery. The last two rooms I stayed in I wouldn't totally recommend due to them being very outdated, scruffy and not that great, the first room, however, was lovely.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Amazing location, fantastic staff, warm, welcoming, happy and polite, would highly recommend, we stayed over the New Year (2018) and had the best time ever, thank you so much. Hotel was beautiful, very clean and just along from the main sights.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank donnamqj