All reviews business hotel san lorenzo metro station clean and modern rooms business trip city centre nice hotel a short taxi ride the hotel offers madrid airport nice breakfast wi fi a great place to stay short stay lobby tv conference
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I was there to attend the EuMW 2018. it’s close to the exhibition center. You can easy go by Metro. The hotel offers a bus shuttle in the morning and back in the evening. I did just go in the morning. Nice rooms. Good breakfast.
It’s a bit far away from the city centre. You always need a taxi to go downtown.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ChrisR0208
Reviewed 23 September 2018

It is not safe to walk anywhere near the hotel. I was mugged walking to the subway station. At noon, in broad daylight!

The hotel is new, stylish, clean and comfortable. All you could ask for at this price level.

I would not hesitate to stay here again....but would only do so if I didn't have to leave the hotel for any reason except to return to MAD.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank WinstonIowa
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Stayed here while on business in the area. It is a bit in the middle of nowhere so there is no reason to stay hre if you are not doing business nearby.
Checkin and checkout was quick and proffessional.
Rooms are stylish, clean and moderately sized. Beds not very comfortable.
Restaurant is nice and has very good food.
Breakfast is good.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Its a good and modern hotel with clean, but a little small rooms. Service is good and efficient. There is not much to do or to shop or to eat in the neighborhood, Breakfast is ok but a little expensive for the quality offered...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Daniel M, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Madrid Feria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello Koernerkay,

Thank you for your review of our property.

I am happy that you found our hotel modern, and clean (one of our key priorities). Also I am glad the service provided was good too.
Regarding breakfast, I have shared your comments with the F&B managers in order to see if they can make some improvements.
I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy our neighborhood.

Hope you choose us againa when you are back in Madrid!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

nice hotel in an industrial area but its not too far from the restaurants and city life which is a short taxi ride or by local subway. Hotel is modern and has good wifi, rooms are clean and basic facilities. Good bar food and breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2018