Reviews (2 808)
2 808 results
1 327
1 327
All reviews free shuttle close to the airport barajas metro station shuttle service one night an early morning flight airport stopover between flights an overnight stay short stay next morning comfortable bed rental car burger king the hotel offers clean rooms excellent breakfast
11 - 16 of 2 808 reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Stayed at this hotel for one night before carrying on my journey and I can't fault it. It was clean, modern and the staff were friendly. There was an Ibis airport shuttle to and from Barajas Airport as well; superb! Great value for money in my opinion.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank joemacdonald1990
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Great for a one night stop over. Check in was handled very professionally and quickly with us making an additional later booking.
Big plus was car parking for our stay at 8 euros a day.
Busy at breakfast and team refreshed and replenished well and area very clean.
If getting the shuttle bus to airport it does get quite busy. Wait at front doors and the count you on. Very frequent. Worth every penny in my view for smooth transition to next stage of our journey.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank destressing
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Nice clean hotel
Could do with modernising rooms slightly but you do get what you pay for.

We used this for two days of meetings at the airport.
Shuttle bus to terminals was provided.

Breakfast small and lite.

Near to nice tapas restaurants and bars.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
DELUCASJ, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear dayne19069:

I hope you are doing well.

My name is Javier and I'm the hotel manager . I would like to thank you for the review regarding your stay with us.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Average hotel. Expensive for 1 night though. No tea/coffee making facilities in the room which was a major let down. Upside there is a free shuttle bus (minibus) to the airport which you cant book but just turn up for and if there isnt space you have to wait for the next one.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DELUCASJ, General Manager at Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Jordan :

I hope you are doing fine.

Thanks for the review regarding your stay in Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto. I'm sorry i f you found the hotel a little expensive. September and October are full of events on the area , and hotel prices are higher than usual.

Ibis hotels in Spain doesn't have tea facilities .You'll find that service in our Novotel & Mercure hotels. However, we have a 24 hours bar service available next to reception.

Hoping to see you back soon

Regards

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Good place to spend the night after a long flight . Very basic , clean . Bed is comfortable , my only complain is the water pressure .... there was at least 5-10 minutes that there is no water in the faucet .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dolores :

I'm Javier , the hotel manager . I wish to thank you for the review after your stay with us .

Regarding water pressure, Friday night we suffered a leak on the main pipe . We have to call to the supply company to fix it and there wasn't water service for a couple of hours.

Really sorry for the issue.

Regards