All reviews burger king very clean hotel city centre min walk breakfast buffet excellent hotel recommend this hotel one night metro station toothbrush neighborhood athletics stadium taxi airport beds euros
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel, very clean, really nice food and very friendly staff. We enjoyed an afternoon by the swimming pool in a quiet area. I recommend this hotel for all types of stays, as it has a bussiness area, swimming pool, gym and is near to the metro to go the centre of Madrid.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Alcala_611, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sercotel Alcala 611, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear KAtie,

What a nice review!

Can't wait to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Good room, big enough. Nice place to have a good sleep. The pool was closed because of the winter season. Breakfast is nice. They gave me coffee before I left the hotel. They also had my luggage because I traveled to other places but I was based on Madrid for a week.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet and big enough. I had the number 111 side the street.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Alcala_611, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sercotel Alcala 611, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Josue,

Thank you so much for this lovely review!

It is true that we count a on a great hotel hotel that guarantee the sleep!

Can't wait to welcoming you soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Good quality hotel close to the airport. Our room had a view of the interior courtyard and was very peaceful. The room was not big but the bed was very comfortable and everything seemed new. The metro station is just 2 minutes away and the ride to the centre takes about 25 minutes. There is a nice bakery/coffee shop a few meters up the street. The hotel also has a pool which was unfortunately still closed (it is open in summer season only) and a sun terrace.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Alcala_611, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sercotel Alcala 611, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Milena,

Thank you so much for this amazing review!

We really appreciate it!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel, very clean nice airy light rooms, decent enough breakfast eggs cooked to order. Very handy for the metro just a five minute walk and it's about 25/30 minutes into the city Opera is a good place to start in my opinion, no changes needed on the metro.
Now here is where the hotel staff came into their own. On Saturday night we were travelling back to the hotel my wife spotted our room key card on the floor of the train just as we were about to pull into our station. We immediately panicked someone had somehow got into our zipped rucksack and sure enough the purse where we kept our cash, cards etc had been lifted. These pickpockets are highly skilled we may have been a bit nieve taking all our cash out about 300 euro but we figured it's our last night and if we saw something nice we could buy it. Anyway, we are cashless, cardless any very stressed and upset, still am, the hotel paid for taxis to and from the hotel to the police station where we reported the theft. We had run up a small bar tab and as we had no means to pay it they said don't worry, and waived the bill, I intend to contact the hotel and pay as soon as is practicable.
Luckily the hotel provides a free shuttle service to and from the airport.
Please beware when in and around the city, I will be investing in a cash belt and using my zipped shorts pockets.
Anyway, we are where we are and I would give this hotel five stars for service alone.

Room Tip: We were in a superior room on sixth floor not much of a view
1  Thank eric_the_viking1

Dear Eric,

What an awesome review!

It is amazing that you had such a great experience and we would love to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights with Voyage Prive. Welcoming and helpful staff ,especially Lilli. Comfortable room with a view up to the mountains. Very convenient for the Metro. Easy transfer on No 200 bus from airport. Plenty of choice at the breakfast buffet. Eat after 9.00. to avoid the bus tour rush. Local neighbourhood has a good patisserie and restaurant. Great choice for a city break.

Room Tip: Quieter at the back
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Alcala_611, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Sercotel Alcala 611, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Margaret,

Thank you so much for this review!

We would love to see you back soon!