US$384
US$183
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$101
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$174
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$156
US$131
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

ILUNION Alcala Norte(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$56
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$76
US$221
US$187
InterContinental
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Hotel Atlantico(Madrid)
US$194
US$162
Hotwire.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$288
US$258
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

US$512
US$487
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewstransit nightbreakfast buffetmetro stationstayed hereeurosneighborhoodspain
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I hadn't been here in maybe ten years, but I like the changes that were made. This time I was booked in the hotel by Iberia, who had cancelled my flight.
The checking in of the passengers went very smooth. There was even a 'floor manager' running between passengers, making sure we were getting everything we needed.
The room was very clean, modern, and comfortable. I like the hot and cold breakfast buffet in the morning, and the shuttle was punctual.
In spite of the circumstances, it was an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
fjvera, Gerente at Hotel NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Dzeborah,
First of all, I would like to thank you for sending your comments. We highly appreciate it as it is the basis of our continuous improvement. We would like to meet you again in your next trip to Madrid and remain at your entire disposal for anything you may need.
Best regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I ended up here because Iberia cancelled my flight after keeping me at the airport from 7:00AM until 9:00 PM. They gave me a voucher for a room, dinner, and a 3 minute phone call. It also included a shuttle ride from/to the airport. The room was basic with a clean bathroom. There was a bug in my bed which I had to keep quiet so that I didn't add more to my daughter's suffering. The hotel staff were helpful and the free food was a buffet which felt like had been for quite sometime. We chose to only have bread & cheese. The shuttle left on time and it was only a 20 minute drive.

Room Tip: Choose an upper floor preferably facing the yard (pool)
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
fjvera, Gerente at Hotel NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Rostam,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time you have spent filling out the questionnaire.
For us all the comments are extremely important, since they are the ones that every day help us to improve the quality of our service.

Sincerely

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Last week my daughter had her flight unexpectedly cancelled and this hotel was unable to accomodate to our needs so we were forced to seek accommodation elsewhere although we did attempt to make adjustments with this facility first. They refused to refund the cost of the room stating her reasons were “not good enough”. We ended up staying in the same area at the Maydrit who bent over backwards for us, even comping the parking!! Do yourself a favour and don’t stay at NH Barajas.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. aussieangel74,

Sincerely

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Free shuttle from the airport terminal, we called the hotel and the car arrived in minutes. Very clean, quiet room. Excellent nights sleep, the pillows were fantastic and wish I knew where to get them.
Good value for money.
Good location as it's only 2 mins walk to the Metro.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Stayed here a couple nights before flying back to Canada, booked it because it was close to the airport and had a free shuttle. Checked in and the staff were friendly and helpful. Room was a good size, clean and beds comfortable. Has a nice pool and place to sit outside and eat and drink. Very relaxing outside the restaurant with a cold beer in the sun! Just a few minutes walk from the hotel is the subway where we went into Madrid for the day, so that was very nice. Also, about a 15-20 minutes walk is a big mall where there are tons of shops and restaurants to shop and eat at. Behind the hotel is a restaurant that was very good! Looks to be like a few restaurants in the are around the hotel. A very good location the hotel was in I thought. Would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nordiques
fjvera, Gerente at Hotel NH Madrid Barajas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Nordiques,
On behalf of all the team of the Hotel, I would like to thank you for your fantastic comment. It is a real pleasure to do our daily work with our greatest smile. We hope to have the chance to welcome you again very soon for a longer stay.
Best regards,