“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Excellent restaurant. I was there with my job colleagues and we enjoyed all the meals. The menu is totally recommended. A great restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing food; friendly and helpful service; an extravaganza of a tasting menu at an extraordinarily low price. Fresh ingredients, incentive combinations (which work). A great experience!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank hard_travelin_too
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Staying for a couple of days here for business in a nearby hotel, I decided to check this suggested by Trip Advisor restaurant, just to verify that the good comments on it, are all true. Nice atmosphere, great service, excellent original Spanish food at good prices. You can't go wrong for sure by visiting it !!!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Nice place very homey! Been there for dinner. Had a very good octopus toast.
The service was really good and waiter very friendly

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere to take my kids on a Sunday and I saw the good reviews here. I wasn't disappointed, fine food, well-presented and high quality all for about 45€ wuth drinks and salad.. We shared a 'menu degustación' which means you try different dishes elaborated by the chef. 1. Red tuna tataki 2. Steamed cockles 3. A prawn and algae risotto and finally Beef chunks in a mustard sauce, everything tasty. We also had an 'ensalada capressi' which was tomato, mozzarella, olives and basil. To top off everything the dessert was excellent, 3 layers, strawberry confiture, lemon merengue and mango froth. My kids loved it. I plan to return. The service wasn't great but the waiter explained that another guy hadn't showed up. Nevertheless, he always attended us with a smile and enquired us about the dishes.

Date of visit: September 2016