See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Really helpful and friendly staff, central location and great value.
The rooms are small but clean. Make sure to book a non-smoking room (my bad). A bit too much noise from the street during the night.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Cheap and clean. Showers are very nice (high pressure water) and more up to date than the rest of the room and toilet facilities. Comfortable mattresses and good Windows for avoiding unwanted noise. Excellent location. Welcoming staff. It needs a refurbishment but can't complain for the price (50 euros for a 3-bed room on a Saturday right in the city centre)

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank EnarChouse
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I have been coming to A Coruna for just over a year now and I always stay at The Nido. The staff are very friendly and always on hand to give advice. The hotel is small but the rooms are clean and the wifi is good and free. There are two balcony rooms on the 5th floor which are brighter than some of the other rooms but they are also a bit noisier with the sound of the traffic below. I still like to stay in them as it's nice to watch people bustling about and nice to sit with a supermarket picnic on the rare dry days! It is not a 5 star hotel and it is quite dated but it is in a great location and I always feel safe staying here. The breakfast is very basic but freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee and toast is enough to keep the hunger pangs at bay until lunchtime.

Room tip: I like one of the balcony rooms on the 5th floor to people watch although they can be a bit noisier because of the main road below.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

I made the mistake of waiting until the last minute when flying out of A Coruña to Sevilla, and needed a place to stay the night before my flight. Little did I know that the Copa de Rey was happening, and almost everywhere was booked, or prices were insanely high. This place was very centrally located, and the room was basic and served its purpose. There was some noise, but it didn't bother me too much. I will say that the people working at reception were extremely friendly and took the time to give me a map and explain where the bus stop for the airport was. Also there is free wifi and it did work in my room on the third floor which is not always the case in my experience in Spain! A good basic place for a good price.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2015

super-friendly and competent staff. very clean room. great central location. low price. strong recommendation!

(just be realistic. we had no view out of the window, we could hear our neighbors and the breakfast room is tight. we didn't mind!)