“The best !”
other travellers have booked this property
possibility of covering the terrace with awning
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
possibility of covering the terrace with awning
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

YaninaAAM
St. Petersburg, Russia
“The best !”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

If you will have chance to visit Tarragona somewhen you must rent this nice apartment! Without any doubt you will be totally satisfied with everything: great equipment in apart, - clean, comfortable and modern, very close to sea beach ,various shops and restaurants near by, remarkable famous building around. Really close to Rambla , only 2 MINUTS to the nearest supermarket (Spar), 10 minutes by walk to the big supermarket (Mercadona), 2 minutes to bus station. Appartament is located in a quite historical district. Facing a sea nice large terrace with all necessary will present you a great time enjoying nice view and pleasure.
Be sure , - these apartments will bring you REALY unforgettable holidays !
I would like to mention about Talli, very friendly and responsible young lady, owner of these apartments.
She is a very kind person and is ready to help you in everything you need.
I will recommend this fine place to everybody and surely will come back again. Once visited these apartments you could never forget Tarragona. Time spending here will make you more happier ....you are worthy that, aren't you?..

Helen M
Paris
“Perfect place to people watch”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The view from the balcony was perfect .overlooking the beach .The apartment was a ideal size for 2 .It was in a good location near to the town and also to the old part of the city .One minor problem with the boiler,. which was pointed out to the owner, and we were assured it would be fixed .One thing which would have been helpful was all the information that we needed written on a sheet for reference.Such as emergency numbers contact,telephone number .wifi password etc
We got a welcome pack from Natalia.which was nice ,we enjoyed our stay and we would recommend the apartment and Tarragona to our friends Sorry to leave.

charl0tte...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great views and location”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Fantastic apartment with great views and location. Hardly used our car. Walked everywhere. Tarragona is a lovely city.

Влад Н
“Very good”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very good! I like everything: Location,room etc. Looks like in the pictures. Will be back next summer.

Evesham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Management Response
18 Jul 2017
It's sad to check the little protection that the owners have from tripadvisor when the owner is forced to discount money from the deposit. This is the first time that I have to discount money, everything was a disaster.
We have an external cleaning service. The bathroom is not dirty, the bathroom has moisture (mold) because it is a ground floor in front of the sea. It is difficult to fight the humidity but we do our best to solve it. Two weeks ago, when the apartment was empty, we changed all the shower screen and the entire shower system (now you can see the new photos). We have another apartment in the same building (1st floor) and we have no problem of humidity in the bathroom, only on the ground floor. I'm sorry, this will bother you.
The room is small, yes, you can see the photos and the 3d map when you book the apartment. I remind you that it has a sofa bed in the living room with sea views. Maybe you would have been more comfortable.
 If I recommend a guest like you? I can not say that yes, you lost the keys to security (I had to buy a new kit and change it), you broke the safe (before it worked), you stained all bedding with blood I had to buy new sets (I sent the pictures to you and I can prove it) .., I had to go two times to the apartment, I had to call the taxi For you on two occasions, perhaps it is better that you go to a hotel where they can meet your continuous demands, we only rent an apartment. It is difficult to recommend a guest like you, I did not write anything in your profile for respect because you are a old couple (with all my respect).
I would like to take a look at your suggestions and we will review the dishes on the next occasions. I appreciate a lot your opinion and I will Keep it in mind in future occasions.Thank you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing