“A Truly Special Experience”

Niso Wine Tours - Day Tour
Ranked #2 of 9 Food & Drink in Sitges
More attraction details
Owner description: Niso Wine Tours is Spain’s leading tourism operator that offers VIP wine tours of the most renowned wine regions located in northern Spain. You will be taken care of from the beginning to the end of your trip with an expert private guide & translator who will make sure that you have the experience of a lifetime!!
Reviewed 22 July 2017

As part of my wife's and I's honeymoon we scheduled a day tour to Priorat with Niso. Sophie, was a wonderful guide as she took us to 3 different wineries. We were given private tours of each of the estates by the wine makers themselves. It is a special experience to hear from the wine makers mouth his personal wine making philosophies, goal and analysis of each wine tasted. This type of experience gives you the best possible and closest look into that region on wine. I could not recommend Niso more! Thank you Sophie!

SophieNiso, Owner at Niso Wine Tours - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Addison,
Sorry for my delay in responding to you and thank you for your kind words, I am happy you had a good time in the D.O.Q Priorat and keep enjoying Spanish wines! Salud!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"cava"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Sophie & Niso Wine Tours created an exceptional wine tour experience for my husband and me. Sophie created a truly custom itinerary for our limited one day availability with excellent communication and organization. Sophie transcends a “tour guide” and becomes your friend! She picked us up right at the doorstep of our hotel and guided us through our jam packed day of three wineries – all outstanding! Spending such an amazing day with someone as special as Sophie, in such a beautiful region of the world learning about & drinking phenomenal wines was truly an experience of a lifetime! Can't wait to come back and visit another region with Sophie!

SophieNiso, Propietario at Niso Wine Tours - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you Lindsay, It has been my pleasure spending the day with you and Thomas!
So many more wine regions to discover in Spain, please do come back!! Saludos Sophie

Reviewed 20 June 2017

This is a long overdued review...sorry for that Sophie.
It was an out of world experience for us. Sophie personally guided the tour and brought us to four wonderful wineries including a fantastic lunch at a beautiful small town. The tours were private without any other visitors and we had 100% attention from the vineyard owner/Manager. The wineries selected by Sophie were top grade and we had many beautiful bottles of wines.
We also enjoyed the rest of our stay at Barcelona. Thanks to Sophie for your recommendations.

SophieNiso, Propietario at Niso Wine Tours - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for your kind words Luke, I hope we will meet again in Spain or in Singapore!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We spent a long weekend in Sitges and our guide for the weekend was lovely Sophie. The service was amazing from the minute we arrived at the airport until we left. We have travelled a lot around the world as a group and have had many nice guides, but Sophie provides the little extra. Every thing was very well organized from the welcome to the wine tours and of course the unforgettable private lunch with Amanda.

The day trip up to Priorat was just outstanding and we got a very good feel of how the wines are made and Sophie made sure that we not only learn about the wines, but also have fun and eat good food.

The private lunch she arranged with Amanda was the highlight of the trip, not only did we taste amazing food, but we also took part in the cooking of the meal which was a highlight for me who loves to cook food myself. The cake we had for dessert has already been served to both colleagues and family.

Thank you again Sophie, we loved every minute and you made us feel very welcome and you also shared a lot of you knowledge about the area, wines and culture in general. Looking forward to maybe seeing you again sometime in Norway maybe:)

SophieNiso, Owner at Niso Wine Tours - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words, your group was a great challenge and a lot of fun, I also enjoyed every minute spent with you. I do hope to see you again! saludos!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Sophie picked us up at our hotel in Barcelona at 8:30 am for a drive to a wine region I had been wanting to visit for a very long time. This trip was way beyond anything I could have hoped for. The countryside is spectacular and the two wineries we visited were each very different from one another as were the personalities and wines of each. Sophie was the glue that stuck it all together. This was not at "tire-kicker" wine tour. She was wonderful, knowledgeable, passionate, enthusiastic, personable and a great travel companion. I can only believer that Sophie will do a fantastic job for anyone, no matter what the subject of the tour.

2  Thank nhbouton
SophieNiso, Owner at Niso Wine Tours - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words, it has been a pleasure to getting to know you and spending the day with you. Hope to see you again soon in Spain or in the States. Keep enjoying Spanish wines!