All reviews pool area block c train station centre of town central location sun loungers short break lovely hotel breakfast room nice pool location is great reception staff late check air con short walk to the beach public areas we've stayed
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed a few nights and got a respiratory infection. The Air Con vents in the rooms are dirty and look blocked. When do they get cleaned.
A few other people were sneezing and had sore throats.

I think all the air con vents should be cleaned out and tested for bacteria.

The vents above the door inside rooms were dirty and looked blocked up - this stores germs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Marco5554
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I happened to notice that a dress i bought during my stay was stolen from my room. As anyone staying in a hotel would do I went straight to the reception. At first the receprionist named Natali was very nice until I told her what happened and said that it would have to be one of the cleaners since they’re the only ones who has access to the room except myself. I approached her in such a polight matter, but from that moment on she completely switched, got sooooo defensive and gave me the worst attitude and started shaming me for accusing her collegues and accused me of being a liar. (Sounds like the act of someone being very guilty) She also said, and I quote «I don’t know you or who you are, why should i believe you» - since when did anyone working in a hotel know all the guests, like that even matters? She continued to accuse me of being a liar and refused talking to me or helping me, and claimed that wasn’t her job(!) I then asked to talk to someone else. She then called the manager and went into the back of the reception, making sure i couldn’t hear what she was saying. I do understand some spanish and actually overheard her speaking badly about me. At that point I was so sick of her attitude so i didn’t bother being nice anymore and asked her why she was being such a b*tch to me for no reason and her response will shock you - I originally arrived with a friend. Her and I had an incident that ended up with my friend attacking me in the hotel room while I was asleep. The police came, the hotel was informed and my friend was removed from the room. I was 100% a victim, but yet Natali (who wasn’t even there when this happened) said «I understand why your friend attacked you she did the right thing(!) I was in shock and agony and barely couldn’t believe what i just heard.
At that moment I went back to my room and called my parents that luckily is in Sitges as well. They arrived at my hotel 10 minutes later. They also tried to approach her about the theft and again she was so nice until she realized they where my parents. She then started being rude to them as well (they’re grown people in their late 50’s and are super polight to everyone) - again she started accusing me for being a liar and told them she couldn’t trust me since she didn’t know me and also claimed that I had been pointing at a specific person from the staff accusing her of stealing my dress (which I never ever did). She started rasing her voice and started accusing me for being in a big fight - and my parents then also told her the fact that I was attacked in my sleep and put her in place.

I later called booking.com. (that’s where i booked my room) and they told me she had infomed them that the rooms are not cleaned or kept everyday - that is a huge lie. Everyday when i’ve come back from the beach my bed has been done and my towels been changed. Wonder who’s been in my room everyday then, a ghost maybe??

Also something worth mentioning is the fact that even tho four policemen(!) removed my friend from the room because of the attack, the hotel still let her stay by the pool(!) right outside my room for two whole days and nights - which was very uncomfortable for me during my stay - when they in fact should have banned her from the hotel. My room was also very dirty and full of ants on the floors, all over my bed, in the bathroom, in the shower, litterary everywhere. The bathroom looks like it’s from the 70’s and the environment is very noisy. And I payed 1545 Euros for 9 nights -definitely not worth it and such a waist.

So the conclusion here is simple - don’t stay at this hotel! The staff are so rude, they will steal your stuff and then blame you for it. Worst hotel service i’ve ever experienced and i’ve been travelling all over the world!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Charlotte E
Roberto C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Medium Sitges Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hi Charlotte
so you decided to copy-paste your review in another site... That's a good choice for you: Tripadvisor is a great site where you can read a lot of reviews from wordlwide travellers. Here you may see that the vast majority of our guests do not share your awful opinion about us.
So it may be a good beginning for you to start considering others' views.

That's the only positive point because you already know our opinion about your accusation.

We 100% defend the decisions of our staff, that acted properly. Of course we trust our housekeeping team more than the people that visited you in your room. Please note that we were not entitled to ban your friend from the hotel, since you had a private fight with her: neither the police took sides in your dispute.
Nonetheless, we respect your opinion: if ours was the worst hotel service you've experienced, we also have a similar opinion about your behaviour in our hotel.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The hotel is very nice and has a relaxing atmosphere with a Mediterranean vibe. It's perfectly located close to the train station (5 min walking distance) and the main tourist street of Sitges. At the same time it's very quiet thanks to a patio with swimming pool and a bar. The staff is very attentive. The breakfast was very good in quality and variety (champagne!) The clientele was rather older, mostly gay couples.

The few disadvantages are: outdated bathrooms (old design, although clean), thin walls (noise from neighbours can be heard sometimes), no safe box in the room, no slippers. Also mind that there is no hotel beach and if you want a sun bed and umbrella, you need to rent one and it's quite expensive (about 13 euro/day).

Room Tip: Rooms facing patio are less noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Serge M
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Our third stay and hotel as good as ever. Fantastic location, easy walking from the train station and MonBus stop, making the hotel quick and cheap to get from and to Barcelona airport. Big welcome when you arrive, the reception staff are super friendly and helpful. The hotel has a wonderful swimming pool, rare in the middle of town and the sunbathing area is a quiet oasis, the buzzing streets of Sitges right outside and minutes from beaches, shops, restaurants and nightlife. Beach towels available, one thing less to pack when you're on a short-break with carry-ion luggage.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a bedroom with a garden/pool view, the bedrooms are quieter than the street facing bedrooms and have a great view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Very nice hotel. It's near the train station and the MonBus stop (which we used from Barcelona airport. It has a nice pool and a great breakfast. We were able to get towels for the beach which is a short walk from the hotel. It's located on the main shopping street in Sitges. You can reserve beach lounge chairs right at the hotel although we did not use this service.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple