“Way beyond expectations ”

Hnd la Tortilla Tex Mex Girona
Ranked #102 of 583 Restaurants in Girona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I will be the first to admit I haven’t had a good impression of Mexican food in Spain. This place, however, is good. We were a group of Americans who’d been out of the country for a while, and the Mexican food craving hit hard. Two of us are from heavily Mexican American areas, and we agreed that the food it pretty darn good. Quesadillas are tasty, there are both mild and picante sauces, and the tacos al pibil were very, very good. I will be back for sure.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I’ve been coming here for a while now and the food is always great. As a mexican food lovers we are very picky but we can tell this is one truly authentic and very good mexican restaurant. Hasta luego!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My family was looking for some authentic comfort food after a day at the beach and Tex Mex Girona delivered. The nachos with Guacamole, chicken wings, fajita and shrimp burrito hit the spot! The taste took me back to my Los Angeles visit a few years back. The service was also tremendous with strong attention to details! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This place is located in quiet square, perfect for little rest. Food is really great and the service even better. Worth to visit for lunch!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

If you want a good mexican restaurant, don't hesitate to go. Really good and tasty food, and the nachos were fantastic! We'll repeat :)

Date of visit: July 2017