“Muy bueno”
Review of La Montiel37

La Montiel37
Reserve with
La Montiel37 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 385 of 11 045 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: Bar - restaurant, a good place to take reeds and wine with friends or a family dinner.
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

La verda que me encantó este sitio ... they have delicious tapas also ambient is so relaxing is lovely food i recomend this restaurant

Reviewed 19 November 2017

My husband and I stopped in here for dinner one night. We are friends with a vegan dietitian who raves about seitan, so when I saw a seitan and quinoa burger on the menu here I decided to order it. I'm not sure if it was just my tastes (since I've never had seitan before) or there was actually something weird about the way they made the burger but I did not like it. got about halfway through and couldn't finish it, it had this odd sweet flavour that was hard to place. Again, not sure if that's just the way seitan tastes or if it was the way it was prepared but it was very strange. My husband had a different burger which was good. We each had a glass of red wine. Not a cheap menu. Nice outdoor patio but we could see the poor bartender inside was too busy running around. They really needed another person in there because everytime she came out to see us she was in a huff and didn't have a second to stop and breath let alone be friendly.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice and cozy restaurant. Saturday lunch menu for about 14 eur. Tasty and very good quality food. We will definitely come back

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Great restaurant ! Quiet restaurant , well situated to have an nice lunch or diner ....great food and very friendly people.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Hi all

Recently visited this place on a girls weekend break, can honestly say I had a great experience. Good choice of food from traditional tapas to the good old British burger :). Had a few beverages which were good, the staff were ever so friendly overall top notch. Good toilet facilities too, exposed brick ;). Please go if you get the chance.