“Great tour!”

and up
Barcelona Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Free Walking Tour idea is simple; join our walking tours without paying a cent, let us show you the best of the city with our unique entertaining style, and you decide at the end what our tour has been worth to you. With tours discovering the history, architecture, and gastronomy of Barcelona, we have a variety of tours for everyone. Traveling with friends, family, or looking for a great activity for a work outing or student groups, we also organize Private Tours. Sends us an email, and we'll be happy to organize a Private Tour for you. :)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I took the gothic quarter tour with Franco. He was an excellent guide, he was very euthiastic and passionate to know and tell us the history of the area. We all throughly enjoyed it!

Write a ReviewReviews (4 602)
All reviews
"catalan history"
in 30 reviews
"great introduction"
in 41 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 49 reviews
"hour tour"
in 33 reviews

138 - 142 of 4 602 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed our tour of the Gothic quarter with Vera. She was really friendly and enthusiastic and was a treasure trove of information about the area. Well worth spending the 2.5 hours on the tour

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My son and I went on a tour with Franco to the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona and let me tell you, if you get him, you. Are. In. For. A. Treat!

He’s so knowledgeable, very funny, and just so energetic. The 2.5 hours flies by. And I had a broken toe while walking and I barely felt it.

My son and I are not really history buffs but we learned so many historical facts, legends, and about Barcelona/Catalan architecture that it was amazing. He summarized thousands of years into a matter of minutes and we were truly enriched and impressed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a lovely time today in our tour led by Francisca (that’s fun to say). She was enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Even our 9 and 12 year-olds enjoyed it. We saw great examples of Gothic architecure with a Catalan twist, learned about the history of Barcelona, and had a nice break towards the end where we got to try Tinto de Verano, similar to sangria but a little more refreshing!

1  Thank kevincmpbll