“Great walking tour with Giada!”

Free Walking Tours Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Free Walking Tour idea is simple; join our walking tours without paying a cent, let us show you the best of the city with our unique entertaining style, and you decide at the end what our tour has been worth to you. With tours discovering the history, architecture, and gastronomy of Barcelona, we have a variety of tours for everyone. Traveling with friends, family, or looking for a great activity for a work outing or student groups, we also organize Private Tours. Sends us an email, and we'll be happy to organize a Private Tour for you. :)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for a free walking tour of the Gothic Quarter with Giada today. We had a pretty big group (about 20 ppl), but Giada was able to make the tour engaging for everyone. Lots of interesting info and great energy. Thanks Giada!

Write a ReviewReviews (3 964)
All reviews
in 37 reviews
"catalan history"
"great introduction"
in 33 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"an excellent guide"
"two hours"
in 38 reviews

55 - 59 of 3 965 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

He was very inteligent, charming and nice. We realy advice everyone to ask peter to guide you. He has lots of information and the he deliver it make it interesting and east to understand

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did the free walking tour with Carsen which was fab, she was a great tour guide and took us all around the gothic quarter giving us a good insight into Barcelona. Great recommendations for places to eat and drink also. We then did the uncensored tour with Alex. Another fab tour guide and an interesting tour, we managed to see another side to Barcelona. Would recommend both tours and all the guides seemed great but you’re doing well if you get Carsen or Alex. Thanks!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am from Barcelona and I took two friends from England and Spain to the Gothic Walking tour. They really loved it and even I, having had studied Barcelona's history many times, still discovered many interesting thing about my birth city. It's not only history, but also politics, art, architecture...There's also a pause in between which is nice to rest a moment, have a mini beer and use the toilette. We did the tour with Luke, a funny and really nice Southafrican guy that happens to know a lot about our culture as well as our languages. Barcelona is an amazing place, and these people take you in a great walk around the oldest part of the city.
Highly recommended!

1  Thank carlotabruch
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I took the Free Walking Tour (which I did after 4 years for the second time). That one is pretty good, but as I already saw a lot of the sites, it wasn't very new and exciting to me.

This is what I can say about the Barcelona Uncensored Tour, which was really great. I learned a lot of things from our great guide Pietro, who lives in the borough of Raval and explained us a lot of the dynamics of Barcelona with it's beautiful and ugly sides. I enjoyed this tour a lot and can recommend it to everybody!