Open today: 10:00 - 18:00

Reviews (5 224)
5 152 results
4 690
4 690
All reviews gothic tour great tour free tour alternative tour street art fun facts informative tour gothic area city's history spanish history highly recommend this tour great introduction old city an excellent guide meeting point these guys his knowledge
982 - 987 of 5 152 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

He was very inteligent, charming and nice. We realy advice everyone to ask peter to guide you. He has lots of information and the he deliver it make it interesting and east to understand

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We did the free walking tour with Carsen which was fab, she was a great tour guide and took us all around the gothic quarter giving us a good insight into Barcelona. Great recommendations for places to eat and drink also. We then did the uncensored tour with Alex. Another fab tour guide and an interesting tour, we managed to see another side to Barcelona. Would recommend both tours and all the guides seemed great but you’re doing well if you get Carsen or Alex. Thanks!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am from Barcelona and I took two friends from England and Spain to the Gothic Walking tour. They really loved it and even I, having had studied Barcelona's history many times, still discovered many interesting thing about my birth city. It's not only history, but also politics, art, architecture...There's also a pause in between which is nice to rest a moment, have a mini beer and use the toilette. We did the tour with Luke, a funny and really nice Southafrican guy that happens to know a lot about our culture as well as our languages. Barcelona is an amazing place, and these people take you in a great walk around the oldest part of the city.
Highly recommended!

1  Thank carlotabruch
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I took the Free Walking Tour (which I did after 4 years for the second time). That one is pretty good, but as I already saw a lot of the sites, it wasn't very new and exciting to me.

This is what I can say about the Barcelona Uncensored Tour, which was really great. I learned a lot of things from our great guide Pietro, who lives in the borough of Raval and explained us a lot of the dynamics of Barcelona with it's beautiful and ugly sides. I enjoyed this tour a lot and can recommend it to everybody!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a fantastic tour with Luck today. He was funny, entertaining, knowledgeable and full of energy. My daughter (11 years) loved him and she learned many new facts and interesting stories. Thank you very much!