“So Welcoming”
other travellers have booked this property
An exquisite combination of space, textures and materials
with all the quality of the big designers: Saarinen, Panton, Wegner, Mouille... and a perfect architectural approach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
An exquisite combination of space, textures and materials
with all the quality of the big designers: Saarinen, Panton, Wegner, Mouille...
and a perfect architectural approach
made for a comfortable living.
Enjoy the area's artisan bakeries for breakfast (serving suggestion)
as these amazing homemade croissants with mascarpone and raspberry from 'Ideal Bakery' (suggestion)
and a super equipped Leicht kitchen with Siemens appliances
for your little pleasures.
You will sleep every night in a nice room, exquisitely designed
where you will feel quickly like at home.
Sleep with the pillow you prefer -you'll have two different types to choose-
and have a happy and bright awakening.
Everybody enjoy a nice and equipped room, with its own TV with it's own movie library.
The bathroom is elegant, complete and well equipped.
And the wide shower is excellent. A pleasure for each morning...
...enjoying the MOLTON BROWN amenities that you'll find at your arrival.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AndreaHol...
Hollywood, Florida
“So Welcoming”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

"Host went out of their way to make us welcome-- left a detailed personalized map and list of restaurants and necessary things in the area. Apartment was clean and just as pictured. We were welcomed with some drinks in fridge. The local phone that included GPS map app was such a nice bonus. We asked for extra towels for beach and Ariel sent someone with them immediately. Recommend the rental."

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
8 Aug 2016
Dear Andrea, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review with the Trip Advisor community. We've really enjoyed having you and your family as our guests and I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment, and that you were pleased with the service and facilities. We enjoy doing our best to help making our guest trips just as good as possible and I appreciate you recommending us. I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future at any of our houses. My best wishes for all of you, Ariel
Sim O
“*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My stay here was just Incredible! There is a reason why Ariel is a 'Super Host', him and Liza really know exactly what they're doing to provide their guests with the best possible stay. I booked this home for my sister and I who have never been in Barcelona before. From the moment we confirmed our reservation we were provided with lists of great recommendations of places to go to in the city. When we arrived Liza was there to greet us with a custom made map that described the neighborhood we were in and what we could visit around us. It was great! The house itself is wonderful, the pictures show it well. It is brand new, very clean, and everything you could possibly need is provided for you. You could tell Ariel has spent a lot of time perfecting this home and it really shows in all of the little details. The house has two Smart TVs, and all the amenities you need (including a hair dryer and a Nespresso machine). When we arrived there was water and fruit waiting for us, I then knew right away we were going to have a great experience living there. My favorite part of the house was the terrace. It was so beautiful that it was hard sometimes to leave it and go explore the city! My sister and I spent our nights up there enjoying the view over some local food we bought at the market a bottle of wine, it was absolutely magical. I felt like I was home when I stayed in this house, and I was very upset when it was time to leave. I can not wait to come back and spend more time here. Ariel and Liza were the epitome of what it means to be a 'Super Host'. They really made our stay unforgettable. Anything I needed like how to take the subway, or where to go to dinner that night, or which wine to purchase, all I had to do was ask and they provided me with all the information. They even left us a cellphone to use while we were there! Liza was also kind enough to book a taxi for our departure to take us to the airport. The driver was prompt and it alleviated our stress of making sure we made our flight. Living in New York all of our lives my sister and I have never thought we would enjoy another city the way we enjoy NYC, but the experience we had in Barcelona has left us wanting more. We can not wait to come back and stay in this lovely home again. There are not enough kind things I could say about Ariel and Liza, they were simply fantastic.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Aug 2016
Dear Sim, Thank you very much for taking the time to share this superb review with the Trip Advisor community. We've really enjoyed having you and Rachel as our guests in our new house and I was glad to read that you enjoyed so much your stay, and that you were pleased with the service and facilities. I love knowing that you have enjoyed the beautiful terrace with its magical Mediterranean atmosphere... it's for you our guests that we have designed it! Thank you also for your kindness and patience with the little mishap with the air, which luckily was completely resolved. They are things that happen in the premieres!! Sorry again about that. Thank you for recommending us and I do hope we will Have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the next future. Best wishes from Liza and me. Ariel
Penny M
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful Barcelona apartment”
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Thank you Ariel and Liza for hosting us in Barcelona. The apartment was just gorgeous even better than we expected. Great amenities were provided including a washer/dryer with detergent as well. It's these little touches that make such a difference when travelling. You couldn't have been more helpful right from the start including sending information on things to see and do before we arrived, meeting is on arrival and helping with booking massages in the apartment (just heaven!) and alerting us to strike action affecting the local metro the day we were leaving and offering to assist with other travel options out of the city. Thanks again. We definitely recommend staying here!

Travelling group: Friends
8 Aug 2016
Dear Penny, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We've really enjoyed having you as our guest and I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment, and that you were pleased with the service and facilities, even Eva's massages! I have to tell, for the next time, that she's also an excellent private Yoga teacher ;-) Thank you again for recommending us and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future. Best wishes from Liza and me. Ariel
Starry C
“Great place to stay in Barcelona”
Reviewed 26 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Great place to stay in Barcelona
We have a very nice four-night stay in this apartment. The apartment is very clean and in great condition. It is next to the Joanic metro station so it is very convenient to use the Metro to go places. Park Guell and Sagrada Familia are within walking distance. We were greeted by an English speaking lady. She helped us with our luggage. There were fresh fruit on the table for us and also two large bottles of mineral water in the pantry for our immediate use. She gave us a smart phone for local use. There is even a color map with our names printed on it showing the area with great eating places. We really appreciated the host's hospitality and we fell warmly welcomed. We highly recommend this apartment for your Barcelona stay.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Hospitality and welcome from host on arrival
Liked least: None. None
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 May 2016
Dear Starry,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share such a wonderful review in Trip Advisor. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and acknowledge so many positive elements.
It is a pleasure that our guests enjoy our place and even more is to contribute positively to the experience of their trip. Your comments are highly appreciated, as well as the very good suggestions that have made me privately and that we've added to the apartment.
Thank your confidence and for recommending us, all we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Best Regards, Ariel B.
Callum P
Melbourne, Australia
“A wonderful base in Barcelona!”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

What a fantastic apartment and experience. From the moment we booked Ariel was wonderful to deal with. He was prompt and courteous. On our arrival we found the apartment to be filled with little gifts to help make our stay easier. The apartment itself was of a very high standard and suited our family of four. The location is a short walk from the park Guell and the La Sagrada Familia and it in the middle of a real Barcelona suburb. A brilliant base from which to explore and experience Barcelona.

28 Apr 2016
Dear Callum, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Trip Advisor community. We've really loved having you and your family as a guests and I was happy to read that you had a great stay in our apartment, enjoyed the lovely Gracia neighborhood, and that you were pleased with the service and facilities. I appreciate you recommending us and I do expect we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future. All my best, Ariel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing