“Rock climbing photos”

Pick a Pictour
Ranked #13 of 690 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Try the most fun photoshoots in Barcelona! A unique way to discover the city! Led by a professional local photographer, take back home amazing memories. Forget about selfie sticks! Bring your camera if you want, we will show you how to do it. Our tour runs everyday. Includes up to 25 high resolution images delivered by email. Join your photographer in Barcelona today! It will be so much fun!
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My brother and I had an awesome experience with Pick a Pic Tours. They were very responsive in communication and the person we had taking our pictures was awesome! We were having a hard time trying to find someone willing to go with us to take our picture at the climbing area until we found Pick a Pic Tours! The price was really reasonable as well! All in all it was an awesome experience and allowed my brother and I to collect some great photos of climbing in Margalef Spain!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"valeria"
in 91 reviews

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

“This was such an amazing experience for me and my brother , We had such a blast with our photographer valentina taking some great photos and learning about some of the secrets spots in Barcelona. I highly Recommend this experiences In your trip it will be one of your fun highlights guaranteed.

1  Thank rafael832
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing photography tour experience with valen! We walked through some very interesting places and she explained the places really well. The wine in the end was a cherry on the cake. I thoroughly enjoyed this and it was definitely one of my main highlights of the trip. Totally recommended. Thanks for a great time valen. I can’t wait to see the pictures :) ”

1  Thank Aditya J
Reviewed 4 August 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We took a tour of old city-gothic quarters with Val from pick a pic tour and had an amazing experience.We had two young kids 9 and 6 and Val made it very easy to capture our family pictures and make some beautiful memories.Its a very doable walking tour and the bonus is that you get your pictures taken.Highly recommend this group!!!!