“Well appointed, centrally located apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Seaside56...
“Well appointed, centrally located apartment”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and our travel friend really enjoyed staying in this well appointed, very clean apartment. The apartment has all, the modern conveniences and some of the old style of the building. It is well stocked for cooking but we enjoyed all the great restaurants in Barcelona. The location was perfect for exploring all the sites of central Barcelona. The neighborhood is residential and quiet with the central air conditioning. The elevator is definitely a plus. The metro, supermarket, bakery and cafe are just steps away. Antonio was very available for any questions we had and Anna helped with restaurant recommendations, and we especially enjoyed Cuidad Condal which we walked to twice for dinner. We highly recommend this apartment for your Barcelona vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location to the Metro and markets and the comfort of the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Liked least: I have no complaints
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Oct 2016
Thank you very much Patricia for your review. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay in Barcelona and my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
Thank you very much for being so careful with my apartment.
I'll be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
HellyHK
Greater Sydney, Australia
“Superb apartment in vibrant Barcelona”
Reviewed 17 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This delightful apartment in Barcelona is close to everything. Renovated and well appointed, with all modern conveniences, it is clean and the owner provides plenty of extras such as enough toilet paper (you'd be surprised how many holiday flats don't have this basic item), kitchen and laundry soaps, maps and great wi fi. The kitchen has everything needed to self-cater and all the appliances work. 2 bathrooms is very convenient. A lovely holiday, Antonio was great to deal with and his colleague Anna met us with the keys and gave a great orientation tour. Many markets close buy for food and vino. I thoroughly recommend this holiday let.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and cleanliness
Liked least: The lift in the building is a bit rickety and smelly
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Sep 2016
Hello Helen, thank you very much for writing a review. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I thank you that you were so careful with my apartment. I'll be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona
DaveO1959
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment for a visit to Barcelona”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Spotlessly clean, Antonio should give his cleaner a medal! Very well appointed apartment in a great location for seeing the sights of Barcelona. Most are in easy walking distance (15 minutes to the Sagrada Familia for example) Antonino's friend Hannah was there to orient us and provided some really useful information and recommendations. Would not hesitate to recommend this apartment.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
26 Aug 2016
Hi David, thank you very much for writing a review. I try to make my guests feel at home.
Thank you very much also for being so careful with my apartment. I will be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
mikejnor
Horley, United Kingdom
“Nice apartment in great location”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Antonio was very welcoming and we loved staying in his apartment. We enjoyed heading out on foot a lot, but when needed the metro station is only a few yards away. Little supermarkets everywhere so easy to pick up any provisions on the way home.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
23 Aug 2016
Hi Mike, thanks for the review and for being so careful with my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home
I'll be happy to host you again in my apartment on your next visit to Barcelona
Sajiv Dav...
“Great apt in barcelona”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This apartment was very clean
Inside it had all modern conveniences
It was very close to the metro
just half a block away
It was quiet at night so no disturbance from street noise
The owner, Antonio, was very courteous and professional
Our plane to Barcelona was an hour and a half late held up on the runway
We could not get a message to Antonio
He stayed at the apartment waiting for us nonetheless
He gave us a lot of info about tourism as well and patiently answered all our questions
He took time to make sure we knew how all the appliances worked
With regards to the apt he seemed to think of everything a family would need on a visit
Remarkably well done and efficient apartment
I can highly recommend this apartment

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Aug 2016
Hello Sajiv,
I appreciate your review very much. I try my guests feel at home. Thank you also for being so careful with my apartment.
I will be happy to receive you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Thanks again,
Antonio
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing