“Very nice apartment, excellent location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
stokiojoe
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Very nice apartment, excellent location”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Myself, my wife and our 18 year old son stayed at the apartment for 4 nights. We had excellent communication with Antonio beforehand which helped for a very smooth arrival. The apartment itself is very spacious and modern with all required amenities. The location is excellent, 2 mins walk from The metro and within easy walking distance of many of the most interesting districts in Barcelona for eating, drinking, shopping and general sightseeing. I'd definitely recommend to anybody looking for accommodation of this nature.

24 Feb 2017
Hello,
I appreciate your comments and also that you have been so careful with my apartment.
I will be happy to host you in my apartment on your next visit to Barcelona.
Kristen H
“Central and cosy”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Communication between Antonio and ourselves was fantastic. The apartment was in a quiet neighborhood, central and within walking distance of many of the attractions, restaurants, shopping, transport and Las Ramblas. The apartment itself had everything we needed and was clean, tidy and comfortable. Antonio gave us great tips on where to visit and to eat. We would definitely recommend this apartment.

31 Jan 2017
Thanks Kristen for writing a review about your stay in my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I also appreciate that you have been so careful with my apartment. I will be happy to host you again in my apartment in your next visit in Barcelona
HilaryD15
Southampton, United Kingdom
“A lovely modern apartment close to major areas”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

A great apartment 5 mins from Las ramblas, very clean and modern with well fitted kitchen. All rooms a good size and loved the little balcony.Would definitely recommend it.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The lift
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
12 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for writing a review and for being so careful with my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I'll be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona
Lisa T
“Well appointed flat, excellent location and very helpful host!”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Great location and an excellent flat with everything you need for a visit to this wonderful city. Antonio was extremely easy to work with, very responsive and helpful. We would absolutely choose this flat again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and amenities.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
10 Aug 2016
Hello Lisa,
I appreciate your review very much. I try my guests feel at home. Thank you also for being so careful with my apartment.
I will be happy to receive you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Thanks again,
Jane M
Peterborough, Canada
“Great Location”
Reviewed 21 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment is clean and spacious. We travelled with our 21 year old son so having 2 separate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms was well worth it. Loved the balcony.

The location is great. It's a 5 minute walk to the city centre and the top of Las Ramblas; 20 minutes and you are at the beach. Bus, subway and taxi are 2 minutes away. The apartment faces a residential courtyard so it's quiet at night for sleeping.

Antonio was very easy to deal with and always quick to respond. He met us at the apartment and showed us how everything worked. He provided us with some suggestions on places to eat and things to see.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
22 May 2016
Hi Jane, thank you very much for the review. I try my guests feel at home.
I thank also you've been so careful with my apartment. I will be happy to receive you again in your next visit at Barcelona.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing