“Fabulous location!!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Anne W
Grimsby, Canada
“Fabulous location!!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Everything was great. The location is perfect. Only five minutes from Catalonya Square, the Cathedral and around the corner from Palau de la Musica Catalana (which should not be missed. The apt was very quiet, modern, well supplied, very comfortable beds and ample space for 4 people. There are lots of restaurants near by and a grocery store across the street. The balcony was lovely to sit and enjoy a glass of wine. We loved Barcelona and would definitely stay at the Apartment in The Heart of Barcelona again. Our host met us at the time arranged and on check-out it went smoothly.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was wonderful but after a long day it was great to coming back to such a comfortable HOME.
Liked least: The elevator is small but there is an elevator.
Your age range 65+
Older travelers Families with young children
24 Sep 2015
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Anne and her family but I had perfect communication with her. I'm glad they enjoyed their stay in Barcelona and my apartment. I try my guests feel comfortable in my apartment. They have been very careful and have been left the apartment clean and tidy. I will be happy to welcome them back
Leydi C
“Excellent Location!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

First of all, thank you Antonio for being such a great host, our stay was amazing! The location is excellent, within walking distance to Las Ramblas, Boqueria, and Plaza Catalunya. There is a metro stop in the corner and a market across the street. The apartment is very modern and what you see in the pictures is what you get upon arrival. Beds were confortable and we had everything we needed, from detergent to toilet paper. I would definitely stay here again, and will recommend it to family and friends!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the decoration of the apartment
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
12 Sep 2015
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in Barcelona and in my apartment. I will thank you that you have been as careful with my apartment. I will be happy to receive you again
437judith...
Perth, Australia
“Modern apartment in excellent position”
Reviewed 10 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was a great apartment with plenty of room and excellent facilities. Very clean and modern. Excellent position in a residential area with supermarket across the road. Close to all the major attractions or transport nearby. Plenty of places to eat and drink nearby too.Great greeting by Anna who answered all our questions.

Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
17 Jul 2015
I very much appreciate the comments. I try my guests feel at home and try to give them all facilities. I'll be happy to receive you again
Maribeth...
“This is the place to stay at when visiting Barcelona”
Reviewed 12 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I traveled to Barcelona with my sister and her 2 children (ages 12 and 14). This was a great apartment. It is quiet, clean, comfortable, and in a great location. The apartment is bright and airy and has all the amenities of your home away from home. The 2 bedrooms were good size with a bathroom in each. Living room was spacious with 2 balconies - one from bedroom and other from living area allowed us to sit out an have breakfast and sleep with the doors open to allow for fresh air. Walking distance to almost everything in Barcelona - we enjoyed Placa Catalunya, Passeig de Gracias, Las Ramblas.
There's a grocery store (BonPreu) across the street which is very convenient with a bakery for your breakfast needs. Lots of restaurants and cafes within walking distance.

Liked best: Location, location, location
Liked least: not one thing!
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers Families with young children
13 May 2015
I am glad that Maribeth and her family enjoy their stay in Barcelona and in my apartment. I like my guests feel at home. They have been careful about my apartment so I will be happy to receive them again.
mbellasty...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Highly recommend this place. Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 5 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We've been coming to Barcelona for the last 10 years and have booked apartments for a week at a time. I highly recommend this apartment. It is clean, comfortable, and great location. The apartment is bright and airy. Nicely fitted with everything you need during your stay. Good size bedrooms and living area, 2 balconies - one from bedroom and other from living area. Walking distance to almost everything in Barcelona. 5 minute walk to Placa Catalunya, Passeig de Gracias, Las Ramblas. 2 minute walk to Palau Musica. 10 minute walk to Born/Gotica, Barcelona Cathedral, also, Casa Batlllo, Casa Milla/Pedrera (on Passeig de Gracia)15 min to Port Vell, Barceloneta. With every apartment we've rented before, there's always something wrong or some annoyance. We could not find anything wrong with this place. There's a dishwasher (who wants to do dishes when your on vacation), the kitchen items are all in great condition. We always stay in Februray, cooler temp so having a proper heater is a must and of course if your staying in the summer, there's also a proper A/C in each room. There's a grocery store (BonPreu) across the apartment which is very convenient. Lots of restaurants and cafes within walking distance (including a local Asador de Aranda restaurant). In some cases, 2 or 3 door down. Having said that, the apartment is quiet. Unless you are looking for a specific location, book this one before anyone else does. Especially if you have never rented a vacation apartment, this is it. Knowing Barcelona well, I wanted to write this review on the 1st day. It was refreshing to finally find a nice place after all these years. To top it off, the apartment owner booked a taxi for us on the day of our departure. Knowing we had a lot of luggage he booked a larger car without even being asked. It was definitely a pleasant stay.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing