“I'm just sorry I could not eat more,”
Review of Koku Kitchen Ramen

Koku Kitchen Ramen
Ranked #526 of 10 750 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Description: Ramen restaurant serving delicious hot & cold bowls of heaven in the Gothic Quarter, Barcelona since 2014.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found this place by googling 'best ramen in Barcelona' and it was close st restaurant to me. I got there when it had opened at 7:30 so missed the crowds. I had pork gyoza which I did not want to finish, then a bowel of spicey miso Raman. It was the best south east Asian food I have had, and I've had a lot of good food. The waiting staff where helpful. It was a good price too for central Barcelona. If I come back to the city with friends, this is the first place I will take them. Thank you so much.

Rossod1878, Propietario at Koku Kitchen Ramen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Natalie,

Thank you so much for your lovely opinion. Everyday we are pushing to improve things. We hope to see you soon. Que vaya bien!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere, it’s not a trap to tourists. You’ll enjoy the best ramen you ever tried in your life.

Rossod1878, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Koku Kitchen Ramen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hola Luiza, Wow! High praise indeed. We try our best :) hope to see you again soon. Saludos

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This one deserves a review just like how their ramen needs to be known! It’s delicious that until now I can still taste it!

Hi,

thanks a lot for coming to try our food and for your opinion. :) Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

It always was my favorite ramen place, food was always delicious and staff was very polite and smiling. But lately I had such an unpleasant accident here, which i just can’t ignore. After having my ramen I asked a guy (waiter or hostess, idk, the one who’s in charge for payment) which desserts they have and he answered me indifferently. Despite that i asked for some ice cream and he said “Sorry, there are already some people, who need your table”. what the hell was that?!
this review is not an attempt to spoil reputation of this place but to prevent spoiling it by an ignorant staff member.

Hi VU,

We're very sorry to hear this. We have investigated the incident and we are sure that it will not happen again. We look forward to seeing you soon. Que vaya bien!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

If you want to get away from touristy loud places in the Gothic Quarter, this is a great place to enjoy some ramen. Tonkatsu base spicy miso lamen is recommended by many. Gyoza is pretty good as well. Really great service.

Hi,

We are delighted that you enjoyed our food, place and service. Thanks a lot. We hope you pay us another visit soon.