“Amazing photoshooting for our Bachelorette Party...love, love, love, great, great, great”
Review of Photoshoot Tours

Photoshoot Tours
Ranked #4 of 171 Fun & Games in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The PhotoShoot Tour is a new concept of tours developed by Joan & Anna (Filma-T Produccions) in 2012 where we combine a photosession and a guided tour. During the activity we show different parts of the most historical neighborhoods in town and explain some legends and secrets of the places that we go through while we take original and professional pictures of you. This is the best way to have some natural pictures because people enjoy with the stories and forget about the camera.
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Once all party members had arrived surprisingly to Barcelone we've met Joan at his studio. He was very interested in our private motions, to catch the feelings we have had for each others and specially for the bride because we have all come to Barcelone to surprise her and to establish an unforgettable bachelorette party. So we've told Joan about us, our motivation to surprise her at it's best and about our feelings for her. The "cherry on top" was the amazing tour with Joan strolling around the Gothic center of Barcelone, posing on magical places to let him catch the special moments. And he did a really great job. Joan is a wonderful man, photographer and artist, fully of historical know how and an interesting story teller who offered us a great and interesting time.

This is what I would warmly recommend, either as a privte person or as a group, party-people or family. You will get much more for your money as you could imagine. Great man, great artist, great job, and we have amazing great photos! <3 <3 <3

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 8 reviews
"a great tour guide"
in 4 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 5 reviews
"stories"
in 14 reviews
"posed"

Reviewed 22 May 2018

As a solo traveler for the first time, I was excited to have the freedom to roam about, but I knew a selfie stick or bland building photos would not capture the essence of what I'd be seeing. And, comparing the photos from this tour to others I took in Barcelona, I was right. Not even the magnificence of Gaudí or the of the brilliance of Dalí were done justice on my iPhone. In this photo tour, Joan will take you to the main centers as well as the hidden corners of the area, explaining the history and significance of each before he raises his camera. I found this to be the perfect way to introduce each scene and understand why I would want a photo in front of it. The fact that he would leave his camera at his side during his explanation, made what he was saying more meaningful to me, as I didn't have to worry about posing or smiling, and we could have an authentic conversation about it.

After each explanation, he would briefly show me where to stand, and describe what he was looking to capture me doing in that scene. Some were posed, others included movement (like walking, twirling, or touch water as it flowed from a fountain). Some were playful or funny, while others were casual. Regardless of the tone or what I was doing, I never felt too "posed" because Joan stressed being myself and standing or gesturing the way I would normally do off camera.

About the photos... Wow. Joan knows a little something about the light and how to capture people in it. I was initially concerned that because my tour was scheduled to run until noon, that the harsh sunlight and shadows would become a problem toward the ladder part of the tour, but not with Joan. He always found the perfect scene in the shade, with just the right bit of light to be flattering. He also is very aware of keeping other people either out of your photos, or out of focus, often letting them go by before snapping his shots. I really appreciated this about him, because Barcelona in May was full of tourists in most places, and not how I was envisioning Spain. Joan, however, brought my vision to reality in his photos which I will treasure for life. Joan will definitely hear from me again the next time I visit Barcelona.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Joan was great and made us feel comfortable and gave good directions for the photos. They all came out amazing and usually I hate letting others take my pics because I feel I never look goo in them. However this wasn't the case with Joan's work. Not a bad angle in sight! just a lot of amazing memories. Thanks again for such a unique experience! I definitely would recommend his unique tour. He wasn't just an amazing photographer but also a great tour guide. I felt it was just the best way to experience the gothic quarter in a tour.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Our experience might be a bit different as there where only the three of us attending.

Joan was a very friendly guide/photographer and told us a lot of interesting facts about the architecture and history. He asked us a lot of questions about some historical events etc which we found a bit tiring as we had said that we didn't really know much about Spain's history or religious traditions. So I would suggest you to prepare for the tour with some historical knowledge.

We got the pictures in time as promised. We were a bit disappointed with the pictures as the weren't really the same style as the ones presented on his website.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction