“Great location apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen/Diner Lounge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Kitchen/Diner
Kitchen/Diner
Twin bedroom
Bathroom with large walk in shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elk Grove, California
“Great location apartment”
Reviewed 8 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This apartment is on a pedestrian only street; lots of restaurants very close by. Plus, the nearest subway stop is only 2 blocks away. Loved having a washer/dryer in the unit. The apartment is in great shape with all the necessary amenities. We would definitely stay there again!

Your age range 50-64
13 Jun 2018
Hi Chris

Thank you for your great review of our apartment.

We do everything to make our guests feel welcome and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Good reviews make our day!!

Thanks for taking the time to send the review and we would love to welcome you back anytime

Owners
Mercator4...
Melbourne
“A great Barcelona experience- cosy flat in a great location”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This cosy apartment is accurately described on Trip Advisor and is quiet, clean, comfortable, well equipped, has a modern bathroom and kitchen and is tastefully furnished . This includes a nice desk at which to do emails ,and so on , on the very fast internet. The owners quickly responded to all our communications, and immediately addressed a minor problem with the washing machine. The manager Sergio , who is in his seventies, spoke good English and was charming and personable with a great sense of humour and vast experience with visitors. He was also punctual and helpful.
The location is hard to beat and pedestrians only Carrer de Blais , right below the balcony, is full of tapas bars and the neighbourhood is full of restaurants. It was amazingly quiet with no traffic. Underground five minutes walk. La Rambla etc 15 minutes walk
Perfect for a couple . Stairs to access but only one flight

19 Jun 2018
Thanks for the comprehensive review and your kind words about our local team. We think they are amazing too! Always going the extra mile to make our guests welcome.

We pride ourselves on giving excellent service and great reviews make it all worth it.

We are glad you enjoyed our local area too

Thanks for booking with us and we would love to welcome you back

VonTrapp1
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Short break in Barcelona”
Reviewed 19 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Before arriving all communications were responded to promptly with questions answered and full details provided. This was followed up by a warm welcome of a bottle of Cava and support from Sergio upon arrival and throughout our stay.
The location of this apartment is superb with almost all main attractions well within walking distance in fact we spent most of our time outside the apartment failing to take advantage of the comfortable chairs and interesting range of dvds and books.
I lost my guidebook but of course there was one to borrow along with umbrellas and assorted thoughtful items supplied by the very considerate hosts.

24 Apr 2018
Thank you for your lovely review. It is really important to us to make our guests as comfortable as possible and offer a home from home feel. We are delighted you had a great stay and we would love to welcome you or your friends back in the future. Take care Linda and Henryk
Jacquelin...
“Charming and cozy apartment near metro and major sites”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this lovely apartment for three nights during a recent trip to Barcelona. I'd what the photos looked like so when I arrived, I was really wowed by how upon entering, it really felt like a home. Tastefully and comfortably decorated, it has a great kitchen (I didn't use it much because it was my first Barcelona trip) for cooking and eating in, nice, clean, and modern bathroom, and comfortable and charmingly decorated master bedroom (where I slept) and living room area. As others have written, there are loads of DVDs to watch and guidebooks and maps to peruse.

The check-in manager, Sergio, was wonderfully helpful and kind. He gave me lots of great advice about where I really should go after I'd rattled off my list of must-sees. Based on his recommendations, I changed parts of my itinerary and was glad to have done so. He also helped me book a taxi to the airport.

Lastly, the hosts kindly left a bottle of Cava for me which I didn't drink there but plan to enjoy this weekend with friends at home. I would definitely stay here again and hope to be able to do so in the coming years.

31 Oct 2017
Jacquelina

Thank you so much for your great review. We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable and welcoming apartment for all our guests and so pleased you enjoyed your time

You are very welcome back anytime!

OL-dbgboy
Oldenburg, Germany
“Not luxurious but nice and generous, in aggregate great shack for a trip to Barcelona”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed for a business trip for a few nights and really enjoyed it. The price is superbe for what you get! The apartment is spacious for one or two. Would not stay there with more people although a second bedroom is available. Bedroom and living are airco'ed. Very helpful. A small balcony is nice for one to sit and watch the street business in the evening. It is a very lively street, but after 2300 everything is calm. Restaurants and bars are nice, Mostly frequented by locals. A super market is right across the street. Extremely convenient. The amenities are very nice. The kitchen and bathroom have everything you need. Everything is very clean and neat and Sergio was a great host and surprised me with a bottle of Cava as a welcome! Thank you for your hospitality!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing